1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
its GOD DAM putin fauly chinese buffet prices are up!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Weeg, Putin is fighting for your right to eat yummy Black Pepper Chicken with eggrolls. The people Putin fighting want you to eat bugs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
animals are solid ... pure hearts, if you're lucky you can find hoomans with that attribute, like me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lucky those crows do that poor animals

Crows are extremely smart.

Before my work moved, there were a bunch by the parking lot, in the trees. I would give them my hotdog and hamburger buns, cause I buy them and cant eat them fast enough. I would call to them, "caw, caw, caw!" and they would come every time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Interesting, Disney is owned by k1kes so who knows.

Did you hear how a bunch of Disney employees got busted in a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sting recently?

Yeah man, not the first time either...

Im jacked up on coffee right now, and could prolly type out a Dovey post (long lol) about all that shit. But I'll refrain, since BF has asked we keep politics and Jewery outta the Box.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do you rub your head on hooman ankles like my kittahz X? I have not found a hooman with that attribute yet

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you rub your head on hooman ankles like my kittahz X? I have not found a hooman with that attribute yet

ffs Blaze My Cat every morning, I've been feeding him Breakfast EVERY morning for 6 years and have never forgotten, it's like ffs bro do we need to go through this every day ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am to got dang intellihent fer this place, ffs it's like whooops over your heads

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I posted a pic of my pink shorts and lookit him GOooooooo :LOL3::LOL3: I woinder if his boifriend tricks him so easily with the I love yoos

X

xXx
Site Supporter
when I het back I'll post an even better one for you to beat shamPS dick wuth AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

ffs Blaze My Cat every morning, I've been feeding him Breakfast EVERY morning for 6 years and have never forgotten, it's like ffs bro do we need to go through this every day ..

Lol, he just loves you and wants your affection lol.

Mine knows my routine, she follows me and bumps my ankles at each routine move I make lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
69kr29.gif

:LOL3:

ROFLMAO it took me a few secs to see who that was