1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

If you'd said black guys, he'd have been onit quicker than a Jew finding a shekel.
You still mad you're the fucking idiot with the faggy tats and not me LOLOL

You love my tatts, you're just mad because you're too scared to get any.
What do you reckon about those chicks getting anal tats? :Happy5:

A bit much to be honest... I like tatts on a chick but not when they're completely covered in them or have them in bizarre places.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

If you'd said black guys, he'd have been onit quicker than a Jew finding a shekel.
You still mad you're the fucking idiot with the faggy tats and not me LOLOL

You love my tatts, you're just mad because you're too scared to get any.
What do you reckon about those chicks getting anal tats? :Happy5:

A bit much to be honest... I like tatts on a chick but not when they're completely covered in them or have them in bizarre places.
As long as it negative shading. When the tattoo has less ink and more actual skin showing over a larger area.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
a guy getting an anus tatt would be very ghey
But if a chick tattooed it, then that would be slightly acceptable. I was wondering for a friend. I wasn’t actually thinking about tattooing my own anus with a tattoo gun that I bought online or anything. That would be a tad ghey I agree. The latter part, not the chick tattooing the male anus.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
This would be cool for a chick…

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
But if a chick did it it would be okay though if it was clever art. Like Stalin smoking a cigar…but only when a prezzie was pushed. That would be so funny man! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yes…at the moment the water is monitored daily, and we get the all-clear over the radio. It’s pretty gross.

I had a mate that pushed under a wave (duck dive) and when he resurfaced, he managed to squash a random shit between his chest and the board. Fucking no word of a lie. It was actually funny as fuck! But also disgusting…shit happens in wild weather, particularly when rivers are concerned.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seethe harder cupcake, I'll always look better than you Lulz.
lets have a pic-off ..if you're not to afraid to show that pathetic tat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA /// PLUS i heer you're quite toofy :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images
Ahhhhh. gimme Number 3 scorpion puhleese ...and can I git it for 10 bucks ? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

:WTF6: