1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Ukraine’s military intelligence claim that Russia’s elites scheme to overthrow Putin to restore economic ties with Western countries. Aleksandr Bortnikov, head of FSB security agency, is allegedly being considered as Putin’s successor, according to Ukraine's intelligence.
@Weeg …you’re the best when it comes to the latest news. Keep up the good work. Maybe one day I’ll convince you that pineapple is ace on pizza!
:ThumbsUp1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'well u see.. the waves were so huge today that only the very best could surf them, so naturally, i was alone while everyone on shore cheered me on'

-breakfart

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I'd add Flynn and Shartini too but thankfully those tools are only semi regs

If you're in the mood for "adding" things, why don't you "add" a real and valid picture of yourself showing us how many teeth you actually have?

You're no longer the only trannie in the e-village, X has bravely CUM out of the gender bender closet too.

I'll poast another pic if you do and you promise to finally STFU with the fake pic broken record. Deal?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

If you'd said black guys, he'd have been onit quicker than a Jew finding a shekel.
You still mad you're the fucking idiot with the faggy tats and not me LOLOL

You love my tatts, you're just mad because you're too scared to get any.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

If you'd said black guys, he'd have been onit quicker than a Jew finding a shekel.
You still mad you're the fucking idiot with the faggy tats and not me LOLOL

You love my tatts, you're just mad because you're too scared to get any.
What do you reckon about those chicks getting anal tats? :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Like this Scouse….
images