1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, really pisses me off it's as if there's this big secret I'm not privvy to, even question Jews and most people look at you with disgust and get angry, like WTAF?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
A must-read for the average BF poaster

GBHpyQg.jpeg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha that's not unfortunately right crack eyes ... I am one glorious MUTHERFUCKER ha ha

that my shorts cause you much grief is not lost on me and I want you to know that I appreciate your triggered responses LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

If you'd said black guys, he'd have been onit quicker than a Jew finding a shekel.
You still mad you're the fucking idiot with the faggy tats and not me LOLOL

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What kind of guy wears a denim jacket in 2022?? Seriously though... The all denim look was a thing in the 80s, if the films are anything to go by...
you fucking cock gobbling retard do you not know what a Canadian tuXedo is .... ffs crack eyes

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Nooo…we have to read your daily shiiiite and feel comfortable about. Because we’re trolls.

I
Nooo…we have to read your daily shiiiite and feel comfortable about. Because we’re trolls.
I don't read his shite 98% of the time. It's simply not worth it. Ever, really.
I realise the repetition troll angle with that far-right lot, but it’s non-stop. High School banter. Sad really. Not a decent acorn among them…