1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
there r 5 ppl logged in atm, this place is dying a slow death
People are getting tired of reading the same old lame old TDS spam coming out of the redundant spastics around here

Especially when the country is falling apart under the incompetence of this mook we have in office right now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
People are getting tired of reading the same old lame old TDS spam coming out of the redundant spastics around here

Especially when the country is falling apart under the incompetence of this mook we have in office right now

yeh your incredibly redundant bullshit haz NOTHING to do with the level of boredom this place has become lmao :LOL3:

NO YUO PEIDO le yipEEeeeeeee

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

yeh your incredibly redundant bullshit haz NOTHING to do with the level of boredom this place has become lmao :LOL3:

Well said mate!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well said mate!
it doesn't take an idiot to see breaky ... cheers man

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Well said mate!
it doesn't take an idiot to see breaky ... cheers man
I know. It’s why I’ve been taking a hiatus. I just got tired of whining about it all! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OxSpRyS.gif