Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
just toss random crap into it - thoughts, songs, bad jokes, etc.. whatever

im on a creed kick

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where is that fahget X? I'm off work till Monday so he knows he's in for a roasting!! Here birdy birdy :LOL3:
SdpRpOO.gif
shuddup you fucking crack eyed mongbean :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thus might help, read customer experience

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thanks. The words "potent" and "aggressive" are definitely not what I'm looking for.

lol

You done them before?

What kind of experience did you want?

Mellow.

Truffle maybe do more, but if shroom, do .5g .
i dont think she should do it
@LotusBud

it could mess your mind up if u have a bad trip

Im gonna resist the urge to make a joke here lol.

.5 aint nothing lol.

As long as she around friends, in a good setting, all be good.

Not like she going to a mosh pit with CONS all around! lolol
her questions make me think shes reluctant and usually theres a reason for it

ive seen ppl freak out on pot, so im just sayin

freak out ?? from being high ? herbs for 35 years NEVER seen anyone freak out LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just made breakfast casserole. So good. This was first time using red peppers instead of green, and it was good. Also, first time using Kerrygold Irish butter instead of the cheap stuff in this dish, man, DAMN big difference, so good.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just made breakfast casserole. So good. This was first time using red peppers instead of green, and it was good. Also, first time using Kerrygold Irish butter instead of the cheap stuff in this dish, man, DAMN big difference, so good.
green and red big diff
one you can burp the flavor for hours the red one is sweet and bring nice flavoor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
green and red big diff
one you can burp the flavor for hours the red one is sweet and bring nice flavoor

Yeah it was sweeter! They didnt have any green at the grocery store, so figured why not.

My casserole also has spicy sausage, eggs, hash browns, butter, cheddar, and the red pepper. I top it with hot sauce usually, but this was so different, I ate some with and some without lol.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
green and red big diff

Yeah it was sweeter! They didnt have any green at the grocery store, so figured why not.

My casserole also has spicy sausage, eggs, hash browns, butter, cheddar, and the red pepper. I top it with hot sauce usually, but this was so different, I ate some with and some without lol.
instead of the regiular green try cubanelle green pepper usually same price more on the sweeter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
green and red big diff

instead of the regiular green try cubanelle green pepper usually same price more on the sweeter

I dont know if I've ever seen that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
green and red big diff

Go to No Frills

Cubanelle-Chili-Peppers.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
green and red big diff

Go to No Frills

Cubanelle-Chili-Peppers.jpg

I think I have seen those!