1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud Im not a shroom pro lol. If you are looking for them, I would suggest you read the descriptions for each one, and go from there. Grimm would be good to tell you prolly lol, if he could see it.

I mean, the Golden Teacher sounds good itself......

The legendary Golden Teacher magic mushroom is finally available as a magic truffle! This subterranean version of the famous psilocybe cubensis species produces amazing effects that will unleash your true artist spirit and enhance your creativity.

Experience sound and nature like you never have before as Golden Teacher takes you on an inspirational journey with explosions of happiness and powerful sensory stimulation. Golden Teacher is perfect for artists, musicians and painters! Effects
You will start to notice the effects 30 minutes to an hour after the magic truffles are consumed. Experience an overwhelming feeling of euphoria, closeness, empathy and creativity. It is also very common to experience sensory enhancement, visual hallucinations, a pleasant body high and fits of laughter.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia is of the DEVIL! Thay make Muslims look good!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I did, the Ukrainian soldiers have behaved like savages and have zero honour.

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.
not true

Sorry... true.

:(
KILL ALL INVADERS!!! RUSSIANS ARE DEVILS!

That's a really sad thing for you to scream...
KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

If your property was surrounded on all sides and then somebody wanted to stand in your driveway while pointing a weapon at you and your family.... how would you feel?
what does that mean?

Think about it....

If angry neighbours with rifles nearly surrounded your homestead because of ancient history from decades ago....AND then somebody stood at the sidewalk in front of your driveway (the only place you could easily drive in and drive out) and said "this street is off-limits to you!"....

...what would you do?

Yeah... you'd do a count of your ammo and hope that cooler heads might prevail.

Sounds like your neighborhood is dangerous

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia is of the DEVIL! Thay make Muslims look good!
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I did, the Ukrainian soldiers have behaved like savages and have zero honour.

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.
not true

Sorry... true.

:(
KILL ALL INVADERS!!! RUSSIANS ARE DEVILS!

That's a really sad thing for you to scream...
KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

If your property was surrounded on all sides and then somebody wanted to stand in your driveway while pointing a weapon at you and your family.... how would you feel?
what does that mean?

Think about it....

If angry neighbours with rifles nearly surrounded your homestead because of ancient history from decades ago....AND then somebody stood at the sidewalk in front of your driveway (the only place you could easily drive in and drive out) and said "this street is off-limits to you!"....

...what would you do?

Yeah... you'd do a count of your ammo and hope that cooler heads might prevail.

Sounds like your neighborhood is dangerous
lock and load!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can you see this? What the heck should I get?

I can see it, but cant read it lolol.
Look in the upper right hand corner. There's a button that says Portuguese. Switch it to English. The one with the Limey flag.

lol I can read it now. They got a LOT of stuff!!!!!
What should I get?

Well, it says truffles, and not actual shrooms. Looks like you have to eat more truffles, than the shrooms.

Im a shroom noob, so I really dont know lol. Maybe the Golden Teachers like Grimm suggested?

I see they have seeds. Its legal to grow pot here now lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Look in the upper right hand corner. There's a button that says Portuguese. Switch it to English. The one with the Limey flag.

What should I get?

Well, it says truffles, and not actual shrooms. Looks like you have to eat more truffles, than the shrooms.

Im a shroom noob, so I really dont know lol. Maybe the Golden Teachers like Grimm suggested?

The guy who told me about this site said truffles are definitely magic mushrooms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What should I get?

The guy who told me about this site said truffles are definitely magic mushrooms.

Yeah, but on the one site Grimm posted, there was a calculator tab. The calculator suggests more truffles than actual shrooms. Im guessing the truffles are a version of shrooms?

Here is the calculator.....

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

What should I get?

Yeah, but on the one site Grimm posted, there was a calculator tab. The calculator suggests more truffles than actual shrooms. Im guessing the truffles are a version of shrooms?

Truffles are like chocolate brownie, you can also use lemon tek, both are known enchancers.. also like micro dosing you can use both to montior how much Psilocybin your ingesting, the calculator is for making it and allows you to get a grasp on it strength, remember just like weed you can achieve "the entourage effect" making your trip managable to your thresholds

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
you need to have stablizers if your prone to panic or anxiety, like talkin a kitty outta a tree...

they also sell something that counteracts effects if you fall off your face.. cant remember off hand though..

this is a great place if you wanna ask expert psychonauts ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Gallium Do you think he was a real copper looking for wrong uns?
Totally!
That's mad man, when you think about it places like the Y will defo be watched by police all over the world... That's a scary thought...

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yo a Canada Goose just tried to fucking kill me out there ... knocked me off my bike doing 20 ffs hissed and bit, I told him I'm a fucking Canadian like him, he looked and charged again I fucked off with him swooping like an Eagle pecking my fucking back until I reached far enough away to satisfy the fucker ... THE BASTARD !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yo a Canada Goose just tried to fucking kill me out there ... knocked me off my bike doing 20 ffs hissed and bit, I told him I'm a fucking Canadian like him, he looked and charged again I fucked off with him swooping like an Eagle pecking my fucking back until I reached far enough away to satisfy the fucker ... THE BASTARD !

You got your ass kicked..... by a goose..... trying to talk to it. GEESE DONT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Next time, unleash your horsey spirit upon it!!! Dont let a goose kick your ass Stinky!!!

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You got your ass kicked..... by a goose..... trying to talk to it. GEESE DONT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Next time, unleash your horsey spirit upon it!!! Dont let a goose kick your ass Stinky!!!

iu

Blaze it was 10 mins of fucking terror LOL ... the goose would not fuck off now my leg is all fucked from the bike landing on it ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Blaze it was 10 mins of fucking terror LOL ... the goose would not fuck off now my leg is all fucked from the bike landing on it ..
10 minutes? its a bird, dude

X

xXx
Site Supporter

iu

10 minutes? its a bird, dude

fuck off, I'm not taking yer shit anymore, you dont believe me move on

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

What should I get?

Are you asking if truffles are actually mushrooms? Yes, they are.