1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia is of the DEVIL! Thay make Muslims look good!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I did, the Ukrainian soldiers have behaved like savages and have zero honour.

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.
not true

Sorry... true.

:(
KILL ALL INVADERS!!! RUSSIANS ARE DEVILS!

That's a really sad thing for you to scream...
KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

If your property was surrounded on all sides and then somebody wanted to stand in your driveway while pointing a weapon at you and your family.... how would you feel?
what does that mean?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.
not true

Sorry... true.

KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

If your property was surrounded on all sides and then somebody wanted to stand in your driveway while pointing a weapon at you and your family.... how would you feel?
what does that mean?
:LOL3:

That somebody is in yer driveway from RUSSIA duhhhh :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

Think about it....

If angry neighbours with rifles nearly surrounded your homestead because of ancient history from decades ago....AND then somebody stood at the sidewalk in front of your driveway (the only place you could easily drive in and drive out) and said "this street is off-limits to you!"....

...what would you do?

Yeah... you'd do a count of your ammo and hope that cooler heads might prevail.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

I'm glad you're not in office....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
trump-really.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

yup, first thing I'd do is take your tin foil hat :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

If you think I have tin in or on my skull, it's obviously because of the lead in and on yours in peace days and beyond...

I'm telling you brother... we're all probably dead from here on out.

...crops are already failing due to cyclical solar events... fossil fuels and fertilisers are being hoarded.... supply chains are sticking the spurs into us for basic living...

...and that says nothing about billions of people already experiencing mild illnesses or death in the last two years because they were compelled to voluntarily take involuntary injections or they'd starve to death or lose a lifetime's work.

The only difference between the series "The Walking Deaf" and reality is that the zombies don't eat others.... they eat themselves.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

If you think I have tin in or on my skull, it's obviously because of the lead in and on yours in peace days and beyond...

...crops are already failing due to cyclical solar events... fossil fuels and fertilisers are being hoarded.... supply chains are sticking the spurs into us for basic living...

...and that says nothing about billions of people already experiencing mild illnesses or death in the last two years because they were compelled to voluntarily take involuntary injections or they'd starve to death or lose a lifetime's work.

The only difference between the series "The Walking Deaf" and reality is that the zombies don't eat others.... they eat themselves.
No way.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

Momma sez don’t be a pussy. I can’t believe you think peeple should not defend their country

X

xXx
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

No way.
waynesworld-way.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

Momma sez don’t be a pussy. I can’t believe you think peeple should not defend their country

My momma said "point guns at our homestead and we'll point them back"...

My momma invites your momma for a spot of peaceful mint tea... (leave her guns at the gate)..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

My momma invites your momma for a spot of peaceful mint tea... (leave her guns at the gate)..

she'll shank you before you think of pulling the trigger

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

My momma raised 4 teenage boys and I was the oldest.

She could break up fights without a weapon.... a sort of motherly kung fu.... and I finished up with the scraps like you...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

She could break up fights without a weapon.... a sort of motherly kung fu.... and I finished up with the scraps like you...

I see

:Crazy:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

I see

No, you can't...

You're blind...

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

what does that mean?

I see

No, you can't...

You're blind...
War if that invaded! Kill all invaders!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I did a half a 'shroom last night LOL in the car going fer some stuff and I had to let my buddy drive I got in the back seat SWEAT DRIPPING like water lmao ..THROW THOSE SHROOMS AWAY I told my buddy as he laughed like a fucking Hyena lololololololololololol I was at the edge an made it back

Lol I did while camping this weekend.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I did a half a 'shroom last night LOL in the car going fer some stuff and I had to let my buddy drive I got in the back seat SWEAT DRIPPING like water lmao ..THROW THOSE SHROOMS AWAY I told my buddy as he laughed like a fucking Hyena lololololololololololol I was at the edge an made it back

I do them everyday

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I do them everyday

I was telling my friend about you while camping. Not your name or anything, just "a friend of mine". He has bad pain, and has none when he does them. This was only his 2nd time. He wants to micro.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I do them everyday

I was telling my friend about you while camping. Not your name or anything, just "a friend of mine". He has bad pain, and has none when he does them. This was only his 2nd time. He wants to micro.

Hmm for pain, must be a mind over matter thing, I use mine for depression

ME94I2L_o.jpg