xXx
Site Supporter
heres an even weirder fruit the USA has
1169.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at the drone vids

their armor is so decrepit it looks like old rusty farm equipment a day after being destroyed and most of their equipment on tires r getting flats from dry rot lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at the drone vids

their armor is so decrepit it looks like old rusty farm equipment a day after being destroyed and most of their equipment on tires r getting flats from dry rot lol
Russian army is dieded!
thats the scary part, all they got r nukes then

it wouldnt surprise me if ukraine gpt their shit together and launched an offensive toward moscow now, sort of like ww2 in reverse

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look ! RAVEN is soothing her feelzZZZZ :LOL3: :LOL3:
I was thinking Grimm, Raven or perhaps Blazor. Blazor has a different style of photochop though. Of “Troll’s” 7 posts, I think 6 were dedicated to me, so I though Grimm. I seemed to get his panties in a knot right after CorsetKat and I clashed?
:Whatevr3:

def someone comfortoble enough to fuck with the sites two titans

b4a8a9f39b94f6ec49252874f56c08af.gif
:Disagree:
Zn6CbvP.gif
OMG…this Troll cunt adores us! Lol

That's what happens when you're simply the best (: yoo get fans ...however retarded they might be hunched over working on chops to soothe the hurt LMAO ... you think people come here to read doves dribble LOLOLOLOL BF should give us trophies :LOL3:

That's what choppers don't acknowledge. Their utter butthurt.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
look at the drone vids

Russian army is dieded!

it wouldnt surprise me if ukraine gpt their shit together and launched an offensive toward moscow now, sort of like ww2 in reverse
Yep! That’s what me and momma have been saying! Nuke WARsoon!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
-
look at the drone vids

Russian army is dieded!

Yep! That’s what me and momma have been saying! Nuke WARsoon!!
the russians fight with no discipline

where they pulled back from they find sardine tins, vodka/beer bottles and syringes in the trenches

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Americas weirdest fruits, how many have you tried? Me? Zero lol

we got pawpaw here

Have you tried smoking weed from a pawpaw stem yet? Because the inside is hollow, the sap in the xylem and phloem tissue cools the smoke and makes the experience positively smooth.

(note: use matchsticks pushed into the leaf base about an inch or so down in a bicycle spoke fashion to hold the herb)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
look at the drone vids

Russian army is dieded!

Don't believe the Western propaganda.