1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A guy I know got engaged to a wee bird I used to bang, he's punching above his weight with this one for sure! :WFT:
N9dcgeZ.jpg

He must have a third leg or something because he doesn't have lots of money and he always looks like he's been dragged through a bush...

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A guy I know got engaged to a wee bird I used to bang, he's punching above his weight with this one for sure! :WFT:
N9dcgeZ.jpg

He must have a third leg or something because he doesn't have lots of money and he always looks like he's been dragged through a bush...
Prolly a really nice guy, unlike yoo ... and the wimmizs go fer rough doods, you be surprised how many real wimmin are turned off by homos with fancy phones and cars LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
also Rav would be better I think, maybe I dunno fuck ... I wish I could do it Id fuck peeps too
It’s not as hard as you think. The basic route would be to distort or chop their pics on a simple phone app if you can be bothered. The more advanced photochops can be done using various image sites around the net.
"Not that hard" you say... Try doing a chop using this then get back to me lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I tried its hard ... the apps are very easy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
N9dcgeZ.jpg

Prolly a really nice guy, unlike yoo ... and the wimmizs go fer rough doods, you be surprised how many real wimmin are turned off by homos with fancy phones and cars LOL

Girls fuck "rough dudes" when they're figuring out life. They marry or stay with nice guys if/when they figure shit out.

Reactions: X

Troll

lol
Banned
Oh look ! RAVEN is soothing her feelzZZZZ :LOL3: :LOL3:
I was thinking Grimm, Raven or perhaps Blazor. Blazor has a different style of photochop though. Of “Troll’s” 7 posts, I think 6 were dedicated to me, so I though Grimm. I seemed to get his panties in a knot right after CorsetKat and I clashed?
:Whatevr3:

def someone comfortoble enough to fuck with the sites two titans

b4a8a9f39b94f6ec49252874f56c08af.gif
:Disagree:
Zn6CbvP.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I was thinking Grimm, Raven or perhaps Blazor. Blazor has a different style of photochop though. Of “Troll’s” 7 posts, I think 6 were dedicated to me, so I though Grimm. I seemed to get his panties in a knot right after CorsetKat and I clashed?

Zn6CbvP.gif
OMG…this Troll cunt adores us! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Zn6CbvP.gif
OMG…this Troll cunt adores us! Lol

That's what happens when you're simply the best (: yoo get fans ...however retarded they might be hunched over working on chops to soothe the hurt LMAO ... you think people come here to read doves dribble LOLOLOLOL BF should give us trophies :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Zn6CbvP.gif
Look at piss' hair!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Zn6CbvP.gif
Look at my goiter ffs!!! :Whaa?:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
now all those we've singed will hop on the emote wagon :LOL3:

we've got simpy Chump so far :LOL3:
Yeah don't laugh at something funny or you've "got" us... You ain't got nothing but hurt feels lol it's no wonder you're always looking for fault in other peoples appearances...
YmvWZND.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Every single person on this board knows how much you seethe about this shit and it's always a pleasure witnessing it...
DCKTbOw.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Zn6CbvP.gif
Look at my goiter ffs!!! :Whaa?:
Hey, at least you're a good sport unlike some people here! :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeah don't laugh at something funny or you've "got" us... You ain't got nothing but hurt feels lol it's no wonder you're always looking for fault in other peoples appearances...
YmvWZND.jpg

Every single person on this board knows how much you seethe about this shit and it's always a pleasure witnessing it...
DCKTbOw.jpg

I told yoo :LOL3: look @ him release the flood gates of TEARZZZzzzzzzzzz ///// ffs simpy shamps :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like how yer a good boy now LOL BF tol yoo good huh ? ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

YmvWZND.jpg

DCKTbOw.jpg

I told yoo :LOL3: look @ him release the flood gates of TEARZZZzzzzzzzzz ///// ffs simpy shamps :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Who're you fooling here? Why would I be annoyed at you getting absolutely slaughtered? I rather enjoy it...
YmvWZND.jpg
LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter

YmvWZND.jpg

DCKTbOw.jpg

Who're you fooling here? Why would I be annoyed at you getting absolutely slaughtered? I rather enjoy it...
YmvWZND.jpg
LMAO

soothes the ole' hurt feelZZZzzz right
7be2302aa41d00baf23b0c35f777939f_w200.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
compelled huh crack eyeZzz

Erf8.gif
Whatever that means... How many times has that beak of yours been flattened? I've never seen such a fat nose in my life...
YmvWZND.jpg

This guy wants me to be as self-conscious as he is... It's not gonna happen lol you've aged like milk :LOL3: Have a smoke ole yellow tooth :LOL3: Calm those nerves...
c7A3Jkb.jpg