1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
That's a damn fine looking chin, almost as spectacular as X's silver locks and pretty pink skirt.
You think so? Thanks man! You’re alright for a Pom aye! :ThumbsUp1:

See? You're able to have a laugh at yourself from time to time.

If anyone mocks X's appearance though, he has a bratty rage fit.

The daft twat doesn't seem to realise that the more angry he gets, the more he's gonna get ripped...
But here’s the thing…he’s just trolling back. If he was mad he wouldn’t be bothered coming back. Elementary reasoning. Lulz

Nah he gets mad, you can tell...
I’m not always on storm watch so generally I’m sleeping. We’re on a different time zone. I think X handles himself perfectly. He’s another person that doesn’t need others to spin off. You know what I’m talking about. Lol…you and dilfie.

[Suck penis] slurp slurp slurp [/suck penis]

Lulz
That’s a tad hommus braaaah!

Slurpity, slurpity, slurp slurp, what brah?
You’re telling the story…are you in your nightie?

You'll crash out and call in sick with my thought in your head.

You're welcome.... :Happy5:
My business partner and I are in the same storm you tool. Now fuck off with your stupidity.

Tell your business partner that Blazor and Frood tricked you into staying up past 6 am, and you suck...lulz
You mind your own business.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your chin is like the women you befriend... FAT and UGLY :Sad:
8w5k792.jpg
BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin hell I nearly fell off ma seat!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: That's the funniest shit I've seen in ages!!! LMFAO sorry break but that's a fuckin belter!!!
K030Egi.png

yoo gonna be okay ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I just got back in from McDonalds and I was just tucking in when my cousin came in with her 9yo daughter who's a real greedy chubster so alarm bells were ringing "My nuggets!" lol

I had two left by the time she was in sat next to me giving me the eye and I had to "You want one" and of course she did BUT one of them had a small red drop on it and the other was drowned in red and she said "what's that?" " oh it's just tomato sauce" knowing full well the greedy little shit would pick the one drowned in "tomato sauce" and she did but it wasn't tomato sauce it was Habanero Tabasco
yRJyvfg.png
and it's hot, hot hot!! LMFAO she only started crying and shouting "arrrgghhh it burny mummy!" :LOL3::LOL3: I enjoyed every second of it!!! She'll think twice before coming for a mans nuggets again, you only get SIX fs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oh look ! RAVEN is soothing her feelzZZZZ :LOL3: :LOL3:
I was thinking Grimm, Raven or perhaps Blazor. Blazor has a different style of photochop though. Of “Troll’s” 7 posts, I think 6 were dedicated to me, so I though Grimm. I seemed to get his panties in a knot right after CorsetKat and I clashed?
:Whatevr3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look ! RAVEN is soothing her feelzZZZZ :LOL3: :LOL3:
I was thinking Grimm, Raven or perhaps Blazor. Blazor has a different style of photochop though. Of “Troll’s” 7 posts, I think 6 were dedicated to me, so I though Grimm. I seemed to get his panties in a knot right after CorsetKat and I clashed?
:Whatevr3:

def someone comfortoble enough to fuck with the sites two titans

b4a8a9f39b94f6ec49252874f56c08af.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
also Rav would be better I think, maybe I dunno fuck ... I wish I could do it Id fuck peeps too

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
also Rav would be better I think, maybe I dunno fuck ... I wish I could do it Id fuck peeps too
It’s not as hard as you think. The basic route would be to distort or chop their pics on a simple phone app if you can be bothered. The more advanced photochops can be done using various image sites around the net.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not as hard as you think. The basic route would be to distort or chop their pics on a simple phone app if you can be bothered. The more advanced photochops can be done using various image sites around the net.
"Not that hard" you say... Try doing a chop using this then get back to me lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!