1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...
You really don't think people were native to the America's?
No, I KNOW people are not ACTUALLY native to North America the ones who're uniquely labelled as native hail from Mongolia and crossed the now below water land bridge into North America... Anyway, I was more questioning the term "Native Americans" and its UNIQUE usage as I've never heard anybody call any other people say Native Chinese or Native African... Get it? Some people are that blinded by jelly that they confirm their retard status every single day by exposing themselves...
Don’t forget the Australian Abbo! There’s Abbo in them Native Americans too. It was in a fairly recent article.
Really?

Aboriginals here went down the Indian landmass and into the Pacific a long time ago.

Native Americans went through the Bering Straits.

Chilean Southerners have a bit of Northern native American in them, despite the rest of the nation not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breaky dont like it when shoe on other foot lol.

I was thinking that haha.
Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Well, you shouldn't have drunkenly claimed to have sniffed them.
Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

I know that those allegations were completely trumped up airy fairy shit.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

I think he’s hilarious when he gets started

I'm still waiting for his apology.

If he was a man, he'd offer it.
Not in these circumstances! Not ever.

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

I'm saddened by your mindset and demeanour.

I thought you a better person over the years than what you are....

A coward.

If I ever caused offence to a mate or even acquaintance, especially if my actions or words directly did it, I would seek forgiveness... maybe not immediately but soon...soon as I realized I fucked up.

But my mates... my real mates... have had the spine to accept it for the true sentiment that it is.

And oh I have I fucked up over the years...

I let you have your time and you've instead doubled down.

That's why you are a coward... part of being a man is accepting you did wrong and admitting to it for all to to see....particularly if you wronged someone publicly like on these forums.

If you can't see that, I don’t reckon you're much of a man.
If I troll you and threaten to knock your block off, and you take such offence, then that surely makes me a trolling winner. I mean these forums are your actual life…not mine. You respect and laugh aside a guy that makes paedophilic remarks involving my daughter. You don’t know me buddy. I have an actual life outside of this forum. Cry a river somewhere else…you’re a big boy now.

(*Gives Froodie a little virtual tickle on the tummy) xx

So I uptick certain posters, besides you, and you got triggered by it?

:LOL3:

Who is crying, coward?
No, not at all. I took offence to you siding with someone that makes vile and offensive remarks toward my daughter. Paedophile lover!

:Antagonize:

I never took a side... you just lost your mind in a grog fueled echo chamber...and I watched, sometimes trying to help out of it, but ultimately realising that you were set in your ways and in a full on bender.

But when started trying to taunt me... that whole meet me shit... that's when I realised you were possibly unstable.

And in an absence of an apology, I still think it.
Jesus kid….get over yourself. Your life doesn’t change at this point. Just concentrate on being a responsible parent and rock on. You’re acting like a little biatch!

Me, or you?

Use a bit of self inflection...
You….get over it. It doesn’t mean a damn thing to me whether you’re an e-mate or not. You’re getting worked up over nothing. Thanks for that @The Countess !

Now what did I do?
We were patching things up and then you made him cry and bite my ankle relentlessly like a little chihuahua! Lol

I didn’t mean to? Where was this at??
Somewhere back there. Don’t worry about it. I’m fine. I’ve tried to text him on the phone but he’s ignoring me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

A coward.

If I ever caused offence to a mate or even acquaintance, especially if my actions or words directly did it, I would seek forgiveness... maybe not immediately but soon...soon as I realized I fucked up.

But my mates... my real mates... have had the spine to accept it for the true sentiment that it is.

That's why you are a coward... part of being a man is accepting you did wrong and admitting to it for all to to see....particularly if you wronged someone publicly like on these forums.

If I troll you and threaten to knock your block off, and you take such offence, then that surely makes me a trolling winner. I mean these forums are your actual life…not mine. You respect and laugh aside a guy that makes paedophilic remarks involving my daughter. You don’t know me buddy. I have an actual life outside of this forum. Cry a river somewhere else…you’re a big boy now.

Who is crying, coward?
No, not at all. I took offence to you siding with someone that makes vile and offensive remarks toward my daughter. Paedophile lover!

I never took a side... you just lost your mind in a grog fueled echo chamber...and I watched, sometimes trying to help out of it, but ultimately realising that you were set in your ways and in a full on bender.

But when started trying to taunt me... that whole meet me shit... that's when I realised you were possibly unstable.

Jesus kid….get over yourself. Your life doesn’t change at this point. Just concentrate on being a responsible parent and rock on. You’re acting like a little biatch!

Me, or you?

You….get over it. It doesn’t mean a damn thing to me whether you’re an e-mate or not. You’re getting worked up over nothing. Thanks for that @The Countess !

Now what did I do?
We were patching things up and then you made him cry and bite my ankle relentlessly like a little chihuahua! Lol

We were never patching things up because you're too proud to admit you were a fucktard.

So....a pussy man......

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...
You really don't think people were native to the America's?
No, I KNOW people are not ACTUALLY native to North America the ones who're uniquely labelled as native hail from Mongolia and crossed the now below water land bridge into North America... Anyway, I was more questioning the term "Native Americans" and its UNIQUE usage as I've never heard anybody call any other people say Native Chinese or Native African... Get it? Some people are that blinded by jelly that they confirm their retard status every single day by exposing themselves...
Don’t forget the Australian Abbo! There’s Abbo in them Native Americans too. It was in a fairly recent article.
Really?

Aboriginals here went down the Indian landmass and into the Pacific a long time ago.

Native Americans went through the Bering Straits.

Chilean Southerners have a bit of Northern native American in them, despite the rest of the nation not.
I was more questioning the word "Native" as it's unique to them and to me it just seems like a dig to all Americans that that country isn't theirs, I'm not really THAT interested in the subject... I've been watching a Youtube channel called "History Debunked" it's very interesting and gave me the thought about Indians...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?

We were never patching things up because you're too proud to admit you were a fucktard.

So....a pussy man......
You can speak to me over the phone personally if you feel like patching things up. I’m on the verge of putting you on ignore at this point too. You’re like a wind-up doll. Give it a fucking rest.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?

So....a pussy man......
You can speak to me over the phone personally if you feel like patching things up. I’m on the verge of putting you on ignore at this point too. You’re like a wind-up doll. Give it a fucking rest.

Apologise for your prior outbursts, and I will consider it.

You either man up or stay piss flapped.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?

So....a pussy man......

Apologise for your prior outbursts, and I will consider it.

You either man up or stay piss flapped.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…no more whining!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Over a decade ago yet you still periodically bring it up and whine about it for weeks on end.

I can't fucking remember who brought it up or how the rumour started, but given some of the mental shit you come out with after having a few, like how you enjoy drinking piss etc, I wouldn't put it past you to have said something mad like that.
No, no, no! It’s brought up periodically from various members with whom we’ve all trolled. As for drinking piss…it was a female’s kink from the past. That was all.
I recall you talking about needing a small valve(vagina)and rooting only very young chicks. Does that mean you have a little wiener and a paedophile tendency? But no problem Scouse carry on son. WHITE POWDER.
:Awesomeness:

LOL nice spin attempt, you should work for the Jew York Times....

I attract younger females for some reason, always have. I've never had a girlfriend who is older than I am. The last chick I was seeing recently is 25, but I'm at the stage now where the maturity gap is too vast for women that young and I'd be more suited to a female over 30.

Dunno what you're on about with the vagina comment and my meAT is well above average size, thankyou for the concern.
fuck that shittler :LOL3:

if thats really yer mug I'd pay to see what these younger woman look like LOL
mentally-retarded-daughter.jpg

I thought that was one of your kids for a second. LMFAO
awww man, did you just swipe my kid ... it's your fucking pic man, not my fault you have hair like that and are an ugly fuck for the world to see ... control that anger faggy tat

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

Over a decade ago yet you still periodically bring it up and whine about it for weeks on end.

I can't fucking remember who brought it up or how the rumour started, but given some of the mental shit you come out with after having a few, like how you enjoy drinking piss etc, I wouldn't put it past you to have said something mad like that.
No, no, no! It’s brought up periodically from various members with whom we’ve all trolled. As for drinking piss…it was a female’s kink from the past. That was all.
I recall you talking about needing a small valve(vagina)and rooting only very young chicks. Does that mean you have a little wiener and a paedophile tendency? But no problem Scouse carry on son. WHITE POWDER.
:Awesomeness:

LOL nice spin attempt, you should work for the Jew York Times....

I attract younger females for some reason, always have. I've never had a girlfriend who is older than I am. The last chick I was seeing recently is 25, but I'm at the stage now where the maturity gap is too vast for women that young and I'd be more suited to a female over 30.

Dunno what you're on about with the vagina comment and my meAT is well above average size, thankyou for the concern.
fuck that shittler :LOL3:

if thats really yer mug I'd pay to see what these younger woman look like LOL
mentally-retarded-daughter.jpg

I thought that was one of your kids for a second. LMFAO
awww man, did you just swipe my kid ... it's your fucking pic man, not my fault you have hair like that and are an ugly fuck for the world to see ... control that anger faggy tat

Didn't mean to "swipe" your kid, it's just that you genuinely look like this girl, same facial features etc....

By the way, is there anyone on here who you haven't called ugly at one stage or another?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Your chin is like the women you befriend... FAT and UGLY :Sad:
8w5k792.jpg
BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin hell I nearly fell off ma seat!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: That's the funniest shit I've seen in ages!!! LMFAO sorry break but that's a fuckin belter!!!
K030Egi.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep having to pee and it’s annoying asf

Aim at Galli, he likes that kind of thing.

And X might ask her to come over and do his dishes lol.

Yeah, I mean who the fuck pisses in the kitchen sink on their dishes ffs? LOL

Mostly people from NSW, Australia...

They keep the British traditions alive....
I take it they win at EVERYTHING then?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Your chin is like the women you befriend... FAT and UGLY :Sad:
8w5k792.jpg
BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin hell I nearly fell off ma seat!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: That's the funniest shit I've seen in ages!!! LMFAO sorry break but that's a fuckin belter!!!
K030Egi.png

I didn't even see that pic hahahahaa

His chin got Elephantitis!!!
It's everything about it lol the fact he doesn't look amused is the icing on the cake lmao if that was me I'd still have cracked up! :LOL3: