1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
You know exactly what I’m talking about….your quote at the YNC! Lulz

Which quote? I posted on the YNC over a decade ago, so I was around 30 and banging 20 yr olds every chance I could lol.
Oh dear! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a helluva thing. Your memory is actually quite shot. Hahahaa…don’t worry, I have the memory of an elephant.

How the fuck is it PLEASE ASS BOX ME! when most of them came onto me? LOL
I thought you said that they were very young?? Anyway I’ve had mostly older chicks for most of my relationships. I feel that a woman’s beauty really comes with age and maturity.

I don't recall ever saying "very" young, especially when it's asking for getting labelled a nonce.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breaky dont like it when shoe on other foot lol.

I was thinking that haha.
Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Well, you shouldn't have drunkenly claimed to have sniffed them.
Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

I know that those allegations were completely trumped up airy fairy shit.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

I think he’s hilarious when he gets started

I'm still waiting for his apology.

If he was a man, he'd offer it.
Not in these circumstances! Not ever.

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

I'm saddened by your mindset and demeanour.

I thought you a better person over the years than what you are....

A coward.

If I ever caused offence to a mate or even acquaintance, especially if my actions or words directly did it, I would seek forgiveness... maybe not immediately but soon...soon as I realized I fucked up.

But my mates... my real mates... have had the spine to accept it for the true sentiment that it is.

And oh I have I fucked up over the years...

I let you have your time and you've instead doubled down.

That's why you are a coward... part of being a man is accepting you did wrong and admitting to it for all to to see....particularly if you wronged someone publicly like on these forums.

If you can't see that, I don’t reckon you're much of a man.
If I troll you and threaten to knock your block off, and you take such offence, then that surely makes me a trolling winner. I mean these forums are your actual life…not mine. You respect and laugh aside a guy that makes paedophilic remarks involving my daughter. You don’t know me buddy. I have an actual life outside of this forum. Cry a river somewhere else…you’re a big boy now.

(*Gives Froodie a little virtual tickle on the tummy) xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Which quote? I posted on the YNC over a decade ago, so I was around 30 and banging 20 yr olds every chance I could lol.
Oh dear! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a helluva thing. Your memory is actually quite shot. Hahahaa…don’t worry, I have the memory of an elephant.

I thought you said that they were very young?? Anyway I’ve had mostly older chicks for most of my relationships. I feel that a woman’s beauty really comes with age and maturity.

I don't recall ever saying "very" young, especially when it's asking for getting labelled a nonce.
Hahahahahaaa…that meme is still around. Fucking hell this goes back years!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

A coward.

If I ever caused offence to a mate or even acquaintance, especially if my actions or words directly did it, I would seek forgiveness... maybe not immediately but soon...soon as I realized I fucked up.

But my mates... my real mates... have had the spine to accept it for the true sentiment that it is.

That's why you are a coward... part of being a man is accepting you did wrong and admitting to it for all to to see....particularly if you wronged someone publicly like on these forums.

If I troll you and threaten to knock your block off, and you take such offence, then that surely makes me a trolling winner. I mean these forums are your actual life…not mine. You respect and laugh aside a guy that makes paedophilic remarks involving my daughter. You don’t know me buddy. I have an actual life outside of this forum. Cry a river somewhere else…you’re a big boy now.

So I uptick certain posters, besides you, and you got triggered by it?

:LOL3:

Who is crying, coward?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?
No, not at all. I took offence to you siding with someone that makes vile and offensive remarks toward my daughter. Paedophile lover!

:Antagonize:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I tend to attract younger gals, simply cause I look younger.

Plus my energy makes them think Im younger too.

My last gf just turned 31. I too would prefer them 30 and above at this point in my life too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

My last gf just turned 31. I too would prefer them 30 and above at this point in my life too.
So you’re a latent paedophile essentially. Watch that ever-widening age gap son…it’s not normal.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So you’re a latent paedophile essentially. Watch that ever-widening age gap son…it’s not normal.

30 years old is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! age? lolol, go to bed old man!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?
No, not at all. I took offence to you siding with someone that makes vile and offensive remarks toward my daughter. Paedophile lover!

I never took a side... you just lost your mind in a grog fueled echo chamber...and I watched, sometimes trying to help out of it, but ultimately realising that you were set in your ways and in a full on bender.

But when started trying to taunt me... that whole meet me shit... that's when I realised you were possibly unstable.

And in an absence of an apology, I still think it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

I never took a side... you just lost your mind in a grog fueled echo chamber...and I watched, sometimes trying to help out of it, but ultimately realising that you were set in your ways and in a full on bender.

But when started trying to taunt me... that whole meet me shit... that's when I realised you were possibly unstable.

Jesus kid….get over yourself. Your life doesn’t change at this point. Just concentrate on being a responsible parent and rock on. You’re acting like a little biatch!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

Hey, if you like women in their 70's, who am I to judge?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Hey, if you like women in their 70's, who am I to judge?
Oh…like humour, but different. WHITE POWDER! :Excited6:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Jesus kid….get over yourself. Your life doesn’t change at this point. Just concentrate on being a responsible parent and rock on. You’re acting like a little biatch!

Me, or you?

Use a bit of self inflection...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

You….get over it. It doesn’t mean a damn thing to me whether you’re an e-mate or not. You’re getting worked up over nothing. Thanks for that @The Countess !

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

You….get over it. It doesn’t mean a damn thing to me whether you’re an e-mate or not. You’re getting worked up over nothing. Thanks for that @The Countess !

Ok.... thanks for defining your ethics.

I'm sure Flea and others will note that and file it away somewhere....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...
You really don't think people were native to the America's?
No, I KNOW people are not ACTUALLY native to North America the ones who're uniquely labelled as native hail from Mongolia and crossed the now below water land bridge into North America... Anyway, I was more questioning the term "Native Americans" and its UNIQUE usage as I've never heard anybody call any other people say Native Chinese or Native African... Get it? Some people are that blinded by jelly that they confirm their retard status every single day by exposing themselves...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Cool…now shut up already. Life goes on. Live it well!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Cool…now shut up already. Life goes on. Live it well!

Go to bed, mate.... it's 3:19 am....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Why am in this? lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...
No, I KNOW people are not ACTUALLY native to North America the ones who're uniquely labelled as native hail from Mongolia and crossed the now below water land bridge into North America... Anyway, I was more questioning the term "Native Americans" and its UNIQUE usage as I've never heard anybody call any other people say Native Chinese or Native African... Get it? Some people are that blinded by jelly that they confirm their retard status every single day by exposing themselves...
Don’t forget the Australian Abbo! There’s Abbo in them Native Americans too. It was in a fairly recent article.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t forget the Australian Abbo! There’s Abbo in them Native Americans too. It was in a fairly recent article.
Really?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?
We were patching things up and then you made him cry and bite my ankle relentlessly like a little chihuahua! Lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.

A coward.

Who is crying, coward?

Me, or you?

Now what did I do?
We were patching things up and then you made him cry and bite my ankle relentlessly like a little chihuahua! Lol

I didn’t mean to? Where was this at??

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Really?
Yeah…DNA sequencing. It’s in this article, as well as a few more if you do some searching…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!