1,000,000 Post Thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Breaky dont like it when shoe on other foot lol.

I was thinking that haha.
Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Well, you shouldn't have drunkenly claimed to have sniffed them.
Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

I know that those allegations were completely trumped up airy fairy shit.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

I think he’s hilarious when he gets started

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....
Matey…I have a temper. When it comes to making paedophile accusations of my child, you better look the fuck out. I assure you that! The fact that a few of you sat back and watched the show on several occasions here and beyond a decade suggests quite a bit to me. Don’t come me that with that “I’m unstable” shit. Try that shit here in Australia and you’ll make the fucking news! Dipshit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm still waiting for his apology.

If he was a man, he'd offer it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, everyone came from Africa at one point.

No. No. No. You've already been corrected about this several times already.

Stop ignoring facts just because they defy your worldview.
She’s correct you know? Search the facts. A few of you clowns were duped by several relatively new articles it seems. Anyway good luck.
WHITE POWDER!
:Excited6:

I have searched the facts dummy, the out of Africa has been debunked FACT.

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Still better looking than you. :Happy5:
yeah NO LOL ... ffs I'd run into a brick wall head first an hope fer the best lmao
and that hair LOL stick the fronna yer head in dirt and grow a new patch ffs

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Matey…I have a temper. When it comes to making paedophile accusations of my child, you better look the fuck out. I assure you that! The fact that a few of you sat back and watched the show on several occasions here and beyond a decade suggests quite a bit to me. Don’t come me that with that “I’m unstable” shit. Try that shit here in Australia and you’ll make the fucking news! Dipshit.

I never sat back....

Check yourself...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

She’s correct you know? Search the facts. A few of you clowns were duped by several relatively new articles it seems. Anyway good luck.
WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

yeah NO LOL ... ffs I'd run into a brick wall head first an hope fer the best lmao

Dewd, you look like Bad Santa. :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif

Dewd, you look like Bad Santa. :LOL3:

I assure you I kick ass in the looks for age dept, AWESOME genetics ... the fronna yer head is a cliff, and each folicle a lemming LOL following one X one AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You might go blind first

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Over a decade ago yet you still periodically bring it up and whine about it for weeks on end.

I can't fucking remember who brought it up or how the rumour started, but given some of the mental shit you come out with after having a few, like how you enjoy drinking piss etc, I wouldn't put it past you to have said something mad like that.
No, no, no! It’s brought up periodically from various members with whom we’ve all trolled. As for drinking piss…it was a female’s kink from the past. That was all.
I recall you talking about needing a small valve(vagina)and rooting only very young chicks. Does that mean you have a little wiener and a paedophile tendency? But no problem Scouse carry on son. WHITE POWDER.
:Awesomeness:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Not in these circumstances! Not ever.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You might go blind first

You're already blind... to truth, logic, and realities...

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Over a decade ago yet you still periodically bring it up and whine about it for weeks on end.

I can't fucking remember who brought it up or how the rumour started, but given some of the mental shit you come out with after having a few, like how you enjoy drinking piss etc, I wouldn't put it past you to have said something mad like that.
No, no, no! It’s brought up periodically from various members with whom we’ve all trolled. As for drinking piss…it was a female’s kink from the past. That was all.
I recall you talking about needing a small valve(vagina)and rooting only very young chicks. Does that mean you have a little wiener and a paedophile tendency? But no problem Scouse carry on son. WHITE POWDER.

LOL nice spin attempt, you should work for the Jew York Times....

I attract younger females for some reason, always have. I've never had a girlfriend who is older than I am. The last chick I was seeing recently is 25, but I'm at the stage now where the maturity gap is too vast for women that young and I'd be more suited to a female over 30.

Dunno what you're on about with the vagina comment and my meAT is well above average size, thankyou for the concern.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You might go blind first

You're already blind... to truth, logic, and realities...

I attract younger females for some reason, always have. I've never had a girlfriend who is older than I am. The last chick I was seeing recently is 25, but I'm at the stage now where the maturity gap is too vast and I'd be more suited to a female over 30.

Dunno what you're on about with the vagina comment and my meAT is well above average size, thankyou for the concern.
You know exactly what I’m talking about….your quote at the YNC! Lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We weren't in THESE circumstances, and I backed you up then, like now, truthfully.

But you flipped...

And when you invited me to visit you, again, but this time offering to punch my head in.... sorry.... that's not how I roll.

I don't run towards a fight if I can help it and I definitely don't forgive somebody who offers such challenges even if they didn't really mean it... but said it... and couldn't reach out privately or publicly to retract it...

So everything you ever said to me is in confidence... I don't give a fuck. I know that the panty and kiddy shit is just that....only that....just shit... and I will continue to say as fucking much... but you betrayed my trust....and you never apologised...

So go fuck yourself.

Dinky Dianna in your wildest of dreams, do you think any fool would care if you backed them up? You’re never right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Which quote? I posted on the YNC over a decade ago, so I was around 30 and banging 20 yr olds every chance I could lol.
Oh dear! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a helluva thing. Your memory is actually quite shot. Hahahaa…don’t worry, I have the memory of an elephant.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I attract younger females for some reason, always have. I've never had a girlfriend who is older than I am. The last chick I was seeing recently is 25, but I'm at the stage now where the maturity gap is too vast for women that young and I'd be more suited to a female over 30.

fuck that shittler :LOL3:

if thats really yer mug I'd pay to see what these younger woman look like LOL
mentally-retarded-daughter.jpg

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Which quote? I posted on the YNC over a decade ago, so I was around 30 and banging 20 yr olds every chance I could lol.
Oh dear! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a helluva thing. Your memory is actually quite shot. Hahahaa…don’t worry, I have the memory of an elephant.

How the fuck is it PLEASE ASS BOX ME! when most of them came onto me? LOL

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

fuck that shittler :LOL3:

if thats really yer mug I'd pay to see what these younger woman look like LOL
mentally-retarded-daughter.jpg

I thought that was one of your kids for a second. LMFAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

How the fuck is it PLEASE ASS BOX ME! when most of them came onto me? LOL
I thought you said that they were very young?? Anyway I’ve had mostly older chicks for most of my relationships. I feel that a woman’s beauty really comes with age and maturity.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you flipped...

So go fuck yourself.
Waaaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaa. You could have the opening lines for an Offspring song. I roll with the punches and you’ll get your medicine. And fuck yourself accordingly. Lol

I'm saddened by your mindset and demeanour.

I thought you a better person over the years than what you are....

A coward.

If I ever caused offence to a mate or even acquaintance, especially if my actions or words directly did it, I would seek forgiveness... maybe not immediately but soon...soon as I realized I fucked up.

But my mates... my real mates... have had the spine to accept it for the true sentiment that it is.

And oh I have I fucked up over the years...

I let you have your time and you've instead doubled down.

That's why you are a coward... part of being a man is accepting you did wrong and admitting to it for all to to see....particularly if you wronged someone publicly like on these forums.

If you can't see that, I don’t reckon you're much of a man.