1,000,000 Post Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

That has been proven wrong. Sit down honey.
No it hasn’t.

These stooges kill me with their ignorance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

No it hasn’t.

Yeah…I get very bored with it all. They’ll lap up almost any bullshit that they can find these days.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No it hasn’t.

Yeah…I get very bored with it all. They’ll lap up almost any bullshit that they can find these days.

Then they actually wonder why they're poor and shit? I'm like, wait, you're dumber than fuck...why would you be well off?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

ME90YLD_o.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

No it hasn’t.

Then they actually wonder why they're poor and shit? I'm like, wait, you're dumber than fuck...why would you be well off?
Extremely opinionated but totally illogical, particularly when they try to step out of their “comfort” zones.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Your chin is like the women you befriend... FAT and UGLY :Sad:
8w5k792.jpg
Oh that’s hysterical @realgrimm

Ive never alted here, real deal Im afraid
The chop is hysterical. But you’re a genuine weirdo.

you really dont look that bad in this pic, still ...more talent when you gotta carry all that extra .. your like the hammerhead of sharks, carry it like a badge
I won’t justify my manly looks here. Your partial man-child pic you posted suggests you’re a tad jealous. Come out of hiding and post a proper pic…I won’t judge at all.
:Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No it hasn’t.

I never filed Bankruptcy though. I know how to manage my finances.

What was that about being dumb as shit again?