1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...
You really don't think people were native to the America's?

he’s a total fucking idiot

not total
semi ...
we were tight until one day I caught 'em rubbing his bag on my bike seat :LOL3:

ffs who said that ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

That has been proven wrong. Sit down honey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

No it hasn’t.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No it hasn’t.

Yes it has :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

No it hasn’t.

Yes it has :Happy5:
Okay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is not true momma sez

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good morning my fellow fuckaroo!!!
It’s 13:30 …so good afternoon.

Well then, why are you not on the surf at this hour?
Flew in late last night. I’m resting up. Body feels flogged from exertion.

You exerted yourself? You flew to California and "serviced" Lily?
Go to bed Blazor.

Lol, its ok if you do it, but not me, gotcha.

Goodnight, butt munch.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Momma wrong, thats old news. New news is it aint Africa.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Good morning my fellow fuckaroo!!!
It’s 13:30 …so good afternoon.

Well then, why are you not on the surf at this hour?
Flew in late last night. I’m resting up. Body feels flogged from exertion.

You exerted yourself? You flew to California and "serviced" Lily?
Go to bed Blazor.

Lol, its ok if you do it, but not me, gotcha.

Goodnight, butt munch.
Dopey…I’m married. Get that into your thick head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

The “new news” can easily be disputed, but I hardly think many of you actually have the mental capacity to do so.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The “new news” can easily be disputed, but I hardly think many of you actually have the mental capacity to do so.

I have proven my IQ is higher than yours!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I have proven my IQ is higher than yours!
You’re dreaming kiddo…

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont test me, I am the lyrical genius. You havent sang the first original lyric yet in the Rap Battle thread :Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am your superior!!!! I can beat you in a spar! I trained people in Martial Arts!