1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you crying out for attention dear? Will your dopey pals back you up? Go to bed and stay away from alcohol you little menace.

Oh THERE you are! Was wondering what was taking you so long lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you crying out for attention dear? Will your dopey pals back you up? Go to bed and stay away from alcohol you little menace.

Oh THERE you are! Was wondering what was taking you so long lulz.
I was wondering when you would address me directly…it seems like you were talking to an audience of sorts??

Hell, I was wondering when you would snap out of it, and wake up. I mean FUCK, its noon you say!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breaky not in the mood to play, he "exerted" lol.
Are you talking to an audience again?

Im sorry, you seem annoyed that Im taking time away from you and Lily. I'll let you two have time together.

Peace!!!

:G'DamnShame:
Get fucked you inbred imbecile.

So cranky, I took too much of your attention. I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled "exertion" lulz.
Cranky? Ffs you little dweeb…you’re having a lend of yourself on an off topic forum. Go and cry for attention elsewhere.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im sorry, you seem annoyed that Im taking time away from you and Lily. I'll let you two have time together.

Peace!!!

So cranky, I took too much of your attention. I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled "exertion" lulz.
Cranky? Ffs you little dweeb…you’re having a lend of yourself on an off topic forum. Go and cry for attention elsewhere.

Lily, is that you? Did Break give you his password? lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Peace!!!

You use to love this lol. Yeah..... cranky lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good night Breaky, I hope you get some rest soon. Dont worry, you will see her again soon :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Peace!!!

I guess I’m finally growing up. My priorities in life have taken a different path. Have a good night and treat your liver kindly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Peace!!!

I guess I’m finally growing up. My priorities in life have taken a different path. Have a good night and treat your liver kindly.

Ok bud, dont be so serious!!! Have a good night as well.