1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Take it to Meltdown.

Today is day 1 of deportations.

giphy.gif

* pic not related

Ooops, I just replied to something thrown at me last night. My bad.

Nice ass btw!!! Looks like my ex's lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

That has been proven wrong. Sit down honey.
No it hasn’t.

These stooges kill me with their ignorance.
Yeah…I get very bored with it all. They’ll lap up almost any bullshit that they can find these days.

Then they actually wonder why they're poor and shit? I'm like, wait, you're dumber than fuck...why would you be well off?

I never filed Bankruptcy though. I know how to manage my finances.

What was that about being dumb as shit again?
Dude…you’re multi-quoting me into your conversation. I need to get some shut-eye ffs!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know something that I find a little annoying? Why do people call Indians "Native Americans"? There are literally no other peoples on earth called "Native wherever", to me, it's meant as an insult to Americans to drive home they weren't the first there... You know, these so-called Natives are actually Native to somewhere else not North America as it's my understanding that no race, is native to North America... Just a thought...

They are the native humans to the Western hemisphere. I suggest not getting upset over everything, it's not worth it.
Yet they come from the far East, an interesting perspective you have there... I thought/know Caucasians were/are native to the Western hemisphere... I'm more talking about the word "native" before Americans because it's very unique to them... I suppose this runs the risk of turning political, my bad...

Well, everyone came from Africa at one point. They were the ones that settled the Americas, end of story.

No it hasn’t.

Yeah…I get very bored with it all. They’ll lap up almost any bullshit that they can find these days.

Then they actually wonder why they're poor and shit? I'm like, wait, you're dumber than fuck...why would you be well off?

Dude…you’re multi-quoting me into your conversation. I need to get some shut-eye ffs!

lol

Go to bed then!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No it hasn’t.

lol

Go to bed then!!!

Yeah, he needs to go to bed! :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

No it hasn’t.

lol

Go to bed then!!!

You have weird hours for an Aussie! But no need to explain…I’ve heard it all before. It’s just weird.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No it hasn’t.

lol

Go to bed then!!!

You have weird hours for an Aussie! But no need to explain…I’ve heard it all before. It’s just weird.

Sweet dreams, dude... :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

No it hasn’t.

lol

Go to bed then!!!

Sweet dreams, dude... :Happy5:
No yoo first! Hehehehehe :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well, everyone came from Africa at one point.

No. No. No. You've already been corrected about this several times already.

Stop ignoring facts just because they defy your worldview.
She’s correct you know? Search the facts. A few of you clowns were duped by several relatively new articles it seems. Anyway good luck.
WHITE POWDER!
:Excited6:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

She’s correct you know? Search the facts. A few of you clowns were duped by several relatively new articles it seems. Anyway good luck.
WHITE POWDER!

I have searched the facts dummy, the out of Africa myth has been debunked FACT.

Cry harder.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WHITE POWDER!

I have searched the facts dummy, the out of Africa has been debunked FACT.

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breaky dont like it when shoe on other foot lol.

I was thinking that haha.
Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Well, you shouldn't have drunkenly claimed to have sniffed them.
Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh fuck off Scouse Nazi…you’ve been ripping into my daughter’s panties since she was 13! Clown!

Oh I never did such a thing and you damn well know it. We were all speaking about sex and growling out chicks. You guys were talking about sniffing panties and I was describing my cunnilingus obsession with my then girl, as in girlfriend. Don’t even go there you pommy git! That paedophile troll was fucking disgusting then as it is now….some eleven years ago. Shine the fuck up you snivelling twat.

I know that those allegations were completely trumped up airy fairy shit.

But you're still an unstable sort who threatens people out of the blue when you get on the piss....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Fuck........

What a piss poor use of his originally posted image. You call yourself a troll????

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Over a decade ago yet you still periodically bring it up and whine about it for weeks on end.

I can't fucking remember who brought it up or how the rumour started, but given some of the mental shit you come out with after having a few, like how you enjoy drinking piss etc, I wouldn't put it past you to have said something mad like that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif

Fuck........

What a piss poor use of his originally posted image. You call yourself a troll????
thats about the extent of my capabilities froodle lmao not a wizard like you

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

WHITE POWDER!

Cry harder.
nope sorry
#cope

Wigger wut?

xllololollol.jpg

6av16v.gif
6av16v.gif

Still better looking than you. :Happy5: