1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Russia is of the DEVIL! Thay make Muslims look good!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I did, the Ukrainian soldiers have behaved like savages and have zero honour.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
weeg, did you see the vid of the Uke soldiers shooting the captured RUSSIANS in their knees LOL beating them until their face is swollen like The Prowler's ass

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

what're yoo retardeded ? they should have shot the invaders straight in the face ... lucky it's the knees

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

I've watched each accusation against Russian invaders get blown up on western media...then days or weeks later, get torpedoed by different camera angles and/or reporters and residents on the ground.

Ukraine has zero credibility now.... even when their claims probably are with a slight merit.... because they spin and spin everything full blown.

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

what're yoo retardeded ? they should have shot the invaders straight in the face ... lucky it's the knees

The problem with treating the enemy like that is word will get out and soldiers on your side will get treated just as badly.

Do you think calling the parents and girlfriend of a dead soldier and laughing about it is honourable behaviour?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He's meant to be a "Nazi" yet he's agreeing with me that the Azov's of Ukraine.... either their dedicated divisions or their infiltration into upper commands, are nasty as fuck.

Shouldn't you be giving him high fives and likes?

He just said the opposite of what you accused him of....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The problem with treating the enemy like that is word will get out and soldiers on your side will get treated just as badly.

Do you think calling the parents and girlfriend of a dead soldier and laughing about it is honourable behaviour?

If you're an invader yes... fuck 'em
is it honourable to bomb maternity wards ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
should have shot them in the face in front of their families and girlfriends

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That was so evil....

I watched those clips and scratched my head.... the Ukrainians must want to usher in a suicidal ww3 and die in ground zero..

Cultists....basically.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

He's meant to be a "Nazi" yet he's agreeing with me that the Azov's of Ukraine.... either their dedicated divisions or their infiltration into upper commands, are nasty as fuck.

Shouldn't you be giving him high fives and likes?

He just said the opposite of what you accused him of....

Azov are just LARPing as Nazis and are at best just Ukranian Nationalists. But of course they're lead by a Jew, funded by ZOG and are literally fighting for western globohomo so LGBT rights and other woke garbage can be implemented in Ukranian society.

The whole situation is one huge clusterfuck of epic proportions, Jewish funded "Nazis" ffs...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Any proof that Russia intentionally did that or wasn't responding to an attack from that position (ie the pussy Ukrainian troops set up a human shield from the location despite it being emptied already....then set to do a movie set crime scene)?

Don't be a fuckwit....

Nothing benefits Russia from hurting civilians. That's why they haven't bombed the fuck out the region.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Any proof that Russia intentionally did that or wasn't responding to an attack from that position (ie the pussy Ukrainian troops set up a human shield from the location despite it being emptied already....then set to do a movie set crime scene)?

Don't be a fuckwit....

Nothing benefits Russia from hurting civilians. That's why they haven't bombed the fuck out the region.

aqny proof they didnt ?? just yer werdZzz ?? oh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did a half a 'shroom last night LOL in the car going fer some stuff and I had to let my buddy drive I got in the back seat SWEAT DRIPPING like water lmao ..THROW THOSE SHROOMS AWAY I told my buddy as he laughed like a fucking Hyena lololololololololololol I was at the edge an made it back

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Don't be a fuckwit....

Pretty much every prior claim by Ukraine about Russia has died in the arse rather quickly and the MSM pulled a hard swerve and steering correction around it without mentioning anything further.

Why do you think they'll all be honest the next time....then the next...and the next?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don't be a fuckwit....

Pretty much every prior claim by Ukraine about Russia has died in the arse rather quickly and the MSM pulled a hard swerve and steering correction around it without mentioning anything further.

Why do you think they'll all be honest the next time....then the next...and the next?

I've yet to see a correction ... more werdZzz on the net

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Don't be a fuckwit....

You might not be looking too far beyond the WaPo, NY Times, and CNN..

They're only reporting on the damning effects of Hunter Biden's laptop nearly 2 years after they buried them during an election...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don't be a fuckwit....

You might not be looking too far beyond the WaPo, NY Times, and CNN..

They're only reporting on the damning effects of Hunter Biden's laptop nearly 2 years after they buried them during an election...

That must be et
41567f525ccb9a5a869c6e97d82935f9.gif

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you seen the footage of a dead Ukranian girl found in a school basement with a Swastika burned on her stomach?

It was blamed on the Russians but turns out it was Ukrainian soldiers who did it.
not true

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

:(

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

KILL ALL INVADERS!!! RUSSIANS ARE DEVILS!

Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

That's a really sad thing for you to scream...

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

not true

Sorry... true.

KILL THEM AL!! If yoor country was invaded wood yoo kill them and defend yoor peeple?

If your property was surrounded on all sides and then somebody wanted to stand in your driveway while pointing a weapon at you and your family.... how would you feel?