1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I did a half a 'shroom last night LOL in the car going fer some stuff and I had to let my buddy drive I got in the back seat SWEAT DRIPPING like water lmao ..THROW THOSE SHROOMS AWAY I told my buddy as he laughed like a fucking Hyena lololololololololololol I was at the edge an made it back

Lol I did while camping this weekend.

I do them everyday

I was telling my friend about you while camping. Not your name or anything, just "a friend of mine". He has bad pain, and has none when he does them. This was only his 2nd time. He wants to micro.

Hmm for pain, must be a mind over matter thing, I use mine for depression

ME94I2L_o.jpg

Interesting,

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did a half a 'shroom last night LOL in the car going fer some stuff and I had to let my buddy drive I got in the back seat SWEAT DRIPPING like water lmao ..THROW THOSE SHROOMS AWAY I told my buddy as he laughed like a fucking Hyena lololololololololololol I was at the edge an made it back

Momma eats multiple caps and stems! We pick them from the cow poop here in Ohio

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I hear those are the best!

I use to get the best earthworms outta the horse poop pile, FAT ones!

Poop makes everything better!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I hear those are the best!

I use to get the best earthworms outta the horse poop pile, FAT ones!

Poop makes everything better!

I just got the name of a shroom supplier here. Can't wait! Don't know if cow poop is involved.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Now, how does one know just how much to do? I don't like that shit. I just want an easy high.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now, how does one know just how much to do? I don't like that shit. I just want an easy high.
momma sez sounds like yoo are having hart issues! Better go to doctor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This past weekend was my 4th time doing it. My experiences have varied.

My first time, was a different strain than the next 3. It sent me to the moon, and beyond lol. Was 1.7g, and it made me nervous at first cause of how much it was skyrocketing so fast, but it was actually a good experience, and I think it was cause of the strain. I was at home that time. The next 3 times, were all the same strain, but different than the first, and it just didnt provide the same experience. First, I was more happy, light feeling, senses on overload. 2nd time was at a friends house, for a birthday, about 1/2g - .75. It just made me dance to the music. 3rd time, was first time in public doing it, at a dance club, about 1/2g - .75 again. This stuff was weaker and old, took a long time to kick in, didnt last long, got my senses going a lil, but it didnt let me go into fun mode. I just kinda took in most the lights and sounds and didnt dance much, cause it felt like I was overdoing myself to a degree, but I wasnt, was weird. 4th time, was camping, had been wanting to do it in nature. I figured I would wait til closer to night, but my one friend insisted we do a lil during the day, then the rest later. Did .5 during the day, again it just heightened my senses. We should of ate first before we did the rest lol. The rest was like 1.5, and it just made me feel real disoriented and weird, all of us. Not a good way either.

Im deaf in one ear, have pain in one knee some times, and my vision is soso, but when on them, I can hear everything, pain is gone from the knee, and I can see details like crazy lol.

So in conclusion, I think it depends on the strain. I do not like the last few times I did it, but I liked the first time, so Im gonna have to talk to that friend again instead of the other one. I think 1g is prolly a good ballpark for a good time, depending. Setting would be important too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Weeg !!!!!

I ate Chinese Buffet last night finally! Been over 2 years! I ate FOUR plates!!!! lol

I had Honey Chicken, Teryaki Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, Coconut Chicken, and chicken on a stick. I had 15 baked mussels and sushi. I had a plate from the grill, with rice, egg, shrimp, sausage, mushrooms, and cucumber. Then 2 Chinese donuts and a fortune cookie lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is it possible to eat too many tacos?

Never!!! lol

I could eat them every day with something different in them lol.

Tonight is just the standard, hamburger, with cheddar, hot sauce, lettuce and 'maters.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

My first time, was a different strain than the next 3. It sent me to the moon, and beyond lol. Was 1.7g, and it made me nervous at first cause of how much it was skyrocketing so fast, but it was actually a good experience, and I think it was cause of the strain. I was at home that time. The next 3 times, were all the same strain, but different than the first, and it just didnt provide the same experience. First, I was more happy, light feeling, senses on overload. 2nd time was at a friends house, for a birthday, about 1/2g - .75. It just made me dance to the music. 3rd time, was first time in public doing it, at a dance club, about 1/2g - .75 again. This stuff was weaker and old, took a long time to kick in, didnt last long, got my senses going a lil, but it didnt let me go into fun mode. I just kinda took in most the lights and sounds and didnt dance much, cause it felt like I was overdoing myself to a degree, but I wasnt, was weird. 4th time, was camping, had been wanting to do it in nature. I figured I would wait til closer to night, but my one friend insisted we do a lil during the day, then the rest later. Did .5 during the day, again it just heightened my senses. We should of ate first before we did the rest lol. The rest was like 1.5, and it just made me feel real disoriented and weird, all of us. Not a good way either.

Im deaf in one ear, have pain in one knee some times, and my vision is soso, but when on them, I can hear everything, pain is gone from the knee, and I can see details like crazy lol.

So in conclusion, I think it depends on the strain. I do not like the last few times I did it, but I liked the first time, so Im gonna have to talk to that friend again instead of the other one. I think 1g is prolly a good ballpark for a good time, depending. Setting would be important too.

Get some golden teachers or blue meanies, but Teachers are just that for beginners they are the standard go too and keep you pretty much grounded.. eat about a gram or less , just remember you can always eat more if needed but it's hard to level out if you ingest to many and triggers any anxiety..

Remember to take them when you eat for bestest results

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Get some golden teachers or blue meanies, but Teachers are just that for beginners they are the standard go too and keep you pretty much grounded.. eat about a gram or less , just remember you can always eat more if needed but it's hard to level out if you ingest to many and triggers any anxiety..

Hahahaha, maybe thats where Im fucking up, I was told to take them on an empty stomach lol.

I have no idea what the 2 different ones I had were called. But going by color, I'd say the last 3 times were the goldens, and the first time maybe the blue. I have no idea lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Hahahaha, maybe thats where Im fucking up, I was told to take them on an empty stomach lol.

I have no idea what the 2 different ones I had were called. But going by color, I'd say the last 3 times were the goldens, and the first time maybe the blue. I have no idea lol.

Lol, the discoloration is due to brusing of the mushrooms, but golden teachers are golden color like they were painted gold

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, the discoloration is due to brusing of the mushrooms, but golden teachers are golden color like they were painted gold

Now that I look at the pic I took, they more brown lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Just stay clear of the Shamen Strength ones unless you wanna get lost in your mind and wanna see and feel colors and sounds and be completely unreachable

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Just stay clear of the Shamen Strength ones unless you wanna get lost in your mind and wanna see and feel colors and sounds and be completely unreachable

Big caps or small caps, long stems , fat short stems? You need to track down spore linage if you locate your jam..

I've almost pulled the trigger on a kit but read how temperamental growing them can be and how sterile the grow environment has to be so as to not contaminate

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Now that I look at the pic I took, they more brown lol.

Here's what Golden teachers look like

golden-teachers-mushrooms-description-legal-status-scaled-900x500.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Big caps or small caps, long stems , fat short stems? You need to track down spore linage if you locate your jam..

I've almost pulled the trigger on a kit but read how temperamental growing them can be and how sterile the grow environment has to be so as to not contaminate

My friend and I were talking about a kit too lolol.

The caps on these, were not round like in the pic you posted. More like an actual mushroom, flat/dome like. Stems varied, but none of the bases looked like the pic you posted. But the first time I did 'em, the caps were round like that in a way, small, and blueish/purplish from what I remember.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

My friend and I were talking about a kit too lolol.

The caps on these, were not round like in the pic you posted. More like an actual mushroom, flat/dome like. Stems varied, but none of the bases looked like the pic you posted. But the first time I did 'em, the caps were round like that in a way, small, and blueish/purplish from what I remember.

My supplier sells kits.