1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
American devils murder babies in the womb, weeg. What Russia is doing is par with the evils we see in our countries today. I can't really stay on nobody's side.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Now we have a bunch of abortionist trash firebombing people who think murdering the innocent in the womb is wrong. So, Russia and China might as well put these clusterfucks nations out of their misery at once.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
who watched the DERBY!!!!
Dat horse, where the hell'd he come from.
Brilliant!!!

P.S.
Hope there's no dopping issue, cause that was a hold until I say go by the jockey, if there ever was one....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You've a lost fren and time has passed and you'll see him again and do your best at an amends or at least agree to disagree....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
So, you maggots who have been supporting Russia, I hope you guys enjoy all the dead children.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Who's you maggots?
First and foremost, You think anyone of us singularly or as a country(of ones choice)has any power to stop this madness? If you do, think again...
..the world's elite have the con. Top tier elite. How fucking blind are you people anyway? Don't depend on your government on any continent, they ain't gonna support you. They done sold their souls to the jews.

You think your life is uncomfortable now? Shit gonna get really bad... start thinking outside your Hulu, Streaming, Video Games, yada, yada, yada...
What do you need to survive.