1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Are you supposed to be male er female ? @deviant2 I feel like you're Kinfewielder again ..

She's Miss Behave
what is that .. a black rapperesse
She's one of the many, many, MANY characters that have come across these boards in all these years of time wasted
Oh, she must be old, she has a granny aura ... Thats cool, I'm old too

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Aside from the theatrics which the slo mo picks up, the athletes are running mutherfookers and when they actual get hurt, it's a doozy.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Aside from the theatrics which the slo mo picks up, the athletes are running mutherfookers and when they actually get hurt, it's a doozy.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Who is saying „soccer“? YOu social losers. It is football. You scums! And Glasgow Rangers will win! Whoresons! You Fucking TikTok junkies

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Who is saying „soccer“? YOu social losers. It is football. You scums! And Glasgow Rangers will win! Whoresons! You Fucking TikTok junkies
Watch your mouth, I'm all for the Irish type folk. Any man wears a skirt is a'ok in my book.

:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF I'm sure he's just away living life, my life has went from Zero to 120 in a zip..
What is this, Shampito?

Are you telepathic or comething?
No I'm just guessing that's he not got time for boards, 'm gonna hardly now on, an odd night here and there, shit happens @unc
Yada, yada, yada... soccer, er, er, er
My brain isn't working my hands and eyes properly, many dribbles n awe that "WTF US this guy on drugs> YES IAM and Ik a wee bit
@SHAMPAIN, them fans though.
It's really good.
You reckon they all jabbed up and wearing face diapers to get in? NOT
Nope! haha Mask? you need to wear a mask when you enter the stadium bec , it's pointless but they're forced to in this bin this GLORIOUS stadium mint!!! Football clubs in this beautiful shithole cuntry are not allowed BUT there's people with booze everywhere, a good thing I notice is there's FAR less than 2 trying to have a quick puff without getting caught haha done it plenty when I was a wee dick! :Happy5:
"Iron Maiden Inspired" battle tifo
h05Cn6O.png

See the hacvked upCeltic player on it bottom left haha
hBxRsDc.jpg

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF I'm sure he's just away living life, my life has went from Zero to 120 in a zip..
What is this, Shampito?

Are you telepathic or comething?
No I'm just guessing that's he not got time for boards, 'm gonna hardly now on, an odd night here and there, shit happens @unc
Yada, yada, yada... soccer, er, er, er
My brain isn't working my hands and eyes properly, many dribbles n awe that "WTF US this guy on drugs> YES IAM and Ik a wee bit
@SHAMPAIN, them fans though.
It's really good.
You reckon they all jabbed up and wearing face diapers to get in? NOT
Nope! haha Mask? you need to wear a mask when you enter the stadium bec , it's pointless but they're forced to in this bin this GLORIOUS stadium mint!!! Football clubs in this beautiful shithole cuntry are not allowed BUT there's people with booze everywhere, a good thing I notice is there's FAR less than 2 trying to have a quick puff without getting caught haha done it plenty when I was a wee dick! :Happy5:
"Iron Maiden Inspired" battle tifo
h05Cn6O.png

See the hacvked upCeltic player on it bottom left haha
hBxRsDc.jpg
That's sucks the south end of a north bound dog. At least here on a proper football field, the seats are filled with real people sans masks and not cardboard cutouts and fancy lighting.
Watch Nascar lately? Get yer party on. Lol
The states are over it. Want money, fuck the covid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN Summer is nigh. How's the shorty shorts biz?
It's cancelled We'regonna wreck Seville probably, they reckon 80,000 fans without tickets just getting the Rangers sing song and the colours everywhere WATP
1binc7Q.jpg
This is beast of a Woman, but and she's a fuckin Teddy Bear! if a would've been one for @Gallium 2 Captain Wetbrain McMelter" but he's not talking to me for a reason that will be so minute you KNOW it's an attention shot! Who is she? Clue fighter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We've knocked out Dortmund, Leipzig, Red star and Braga in the knockout stage and we play another German team, Frankfurt!! I'm still hyper from last night haha
Bummer
hahahahaha we pumped them!!!b TBH I've met a lot of foreign fans but the group of Brafa fans were fucking great, I honestly TRULY believe they left us as Rangers supporters hhahaahaaaa I gave them my scarf and hat..

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
HA!
Just learnt something.
High five for me.
Speaking of high... let's smoke.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wanted to wish any woman on this site who invests her heat in a child a very happy Mother’s Day