1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The US has a great team right now I'm lookinh forward to seeing the US playing proper football! GOOD SQUAD! If the US win it do you think it would be the start of s sporting revilyuio

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The US has a great team right now I'm lookinh forward to seeing the US playing proper football! GOOD SQUAD! If the US win it do you think it would be the start of sporting revolution!! ?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
The US has a great team right now I'm lookinh forward to seeing the US playing proper football! GOOD SQUAD! If the US win it do you think it would be the start of sporting revolution!! ?
Canda will whoop their ass buddy, we already have

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Wasn't talking to you, per say @X. But now I know you a cannuck... so the comment stands.

• Confused
Reactions: X

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up you Brazilian sissy!

Want to hide the Brazilian videos on ync??? You filthy animals!!! How the fuck can you do that to a woman```?? Carving out a pussy?? You whoreson!

Go talk to your people and say „Stop“. You scum!
It's not me making or watching those videos, so I really have nothing to do with that

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I know we ain't winning the whole shabang but it'll be fun watching Davis and Larin FUUUUCKKkkk ! and our Goile, LIGHTS OUT

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
REMINDER!!! Rangers are in the Europa league FINAL! What an atmosphere, listen loud with headphones and you'll feel the ground shaking roars of 50,000 BEARS ROARING!! WATP

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Shut up you Brazilian sissy!

Want to hide the Brazilian videos on ync??? You filthy animals!!! How the fuck can you do that to a woman```?? Carving out a pussy?? You whoreson!

Go talk to your people and say „Stop“. You scum!
It's not me making or watching those videos, so I really have nothing to do with that

Yoo see it and turn a blind brazilian eye

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
REMINDER!!! Rangers are in the Europa league FINAL! What an atmosphere, listen loud with headphones and you'll feel the ground shaking roars of 50,000 BEARS ROARING!! WATP