1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
So, you maggots who have been supporting Russia, I hope you guys enjoy all the dead children.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Who's you maggots?
First and foremost, You think anyone of us singularly or as a country(of ones choice)has any power to stop this madness? If you do, think again...
..the world's elite have the con. Top tier elite. How fucking blind are you people anyway? Don't depend on your government on any continent, they ain't gonna support you. They done sold their souls to the jews.

You think your life is uncomfortable now? Shit gonna get really bad... start thinking outside your Hulu, Streaming, Video Games, yada, yada, yada...
What do you need to survive.

Have I told you to "do" something about it? To take weapons and fight for Ukraine?

I'm talking about supporting Russia, with whichever means. Even thoughts.

Tell me, what "risk" did Ukraine pose to Russia, who has enough nukes to destroy the world many times over? Ukraine is led by a retard, nobody is discussing that, but there's absolutely no justification for what Russia is doing, period

Everybody is fucking sick of knowing that the whole game is rigged, but if you decide to be stupid enough to take sides and cheer for the fucking commies bombing schools and hospital, well, that means you're just as mindless as the ones you're criticizing.

Russia is doing a land grab, plain and simple. The world is cutting the use of fossil fuels and Russia knows they're doomed without their main export. Do you think that it's a coincidence that Ukraine has a shitload of arable and fertile lands, the kind that Russia has almost none?

But if you fell for the "Russia is the world's good guy and they're fighting the evil globalists", well...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You preaching the choir with me.

Who says the commies are bombing schools and hospitals and such in active war?
The nightly drivel?
Could be movie sets for all you know.

You really think big tough 'MERRIC sent Peloski AND Dr. Jill Biden( Dr.... cracks me up, they don't even call her the first lady)( anyone one smell treason?), at the same time, to a WAR STRICKEN HOT ZONE?

...right, ok, sure

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend never had it before, I fried him some up, said it was the best fish he had in his life

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I wanna do the noodling thing. Dig about in muddy ass water for some big ass fish to grab hold of you up to the elbow and you hang on for dear life, pull it up...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I feel like I HAVE to at some point in my life, if I wanna be considered country enough lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hunt and fish and drive a 4 wheel drive. Now I need to grab a fish with my arm lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And you right, country folk will survive this shit. Prissy folks wont make it without their cellys