1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same, I have NEVER joined any social media, no Fakebook, no Tweeting, no Instadumbass, none of that shit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I listen to my natural Southern gut instinct. I saw that shit show from a mile away lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good on you @Blazor. Yeah i sorta abandoned Facebook and social media cuz they have become too controlling. They wanna control their users. In the process social media has become too stifling and a huge snoozefest as well. Basically one big electronic version of a nanny state.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its so bad. Back in the day, I use to read the terms and conditions. The first red flag I saw, was where they stated they own your posts, and can do with them what they want

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Must figire how to flip this box to the bottom. Hmmmm, gonna start pushing buttons, bare with me...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Must figire how to flip this box to the bottom. Hmmmm, gonna start pushing buttons, bare with me...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont think the human body works that way Deviant. Your box and your bottom cant be flipped, unless you do it doggie style

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Guess it stays top side. Is everyone elses three lock box at the top of the page?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
On the same line as Shoutbox, but to the right. Some symbols, and one is an arrow

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I see sb proper(box w/ arrow), archives(box w/lid), sound, flip the scroll( up arrow) and the last thingie which makes sb vamanos all together.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, I thought you were just trying to flip the order of SB. Yeah, I dont think it can go to the bottom of the page