1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A question lol? Hmmmm, do you think, that, the One Eyed Flying Purple People Eater really exists?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They never get me..... they get my friends, that dont listen when I say "RUN!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Or that time the dinosaur portal opened, man that was an adventure. Or the time the dragons returned.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It would be interesting to root a hot zombie chick till you were so raw that you turned...

Man, its been almost 2 years for me, dont get me thinking about hot zombie pussy, cause I prolly dive in lol.

You'd have to practice safe zombie oral sex.... knock her teeth out and put a lubricated shopping bag over her head....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It would be interesting to root a hot zombie chick till you were so raw that you turned...

Man, its been almost 2 years for me, dont get me thinking about hot zombie pussy, cause I prolly dive in lol.

You'd have to practice safe zombie oral sex.... knock her teeth out and put a lubricated shopping bag over her head....

I didnt even know zombies could be knocked out.

Then again, I remember Z Nation, and they had Z weed, and it calmed the zombies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I didnt even know zombies could be knocked out.

Then again, I remember Z Nation, and they had Z weed, and it calmed the zombies.

Meant to say teeth...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lurkers shouldnt be allowed to lurk. Lets expose them! I never hide!!!!