1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Wrong thought line.
If you don't speak, no one hears you.
If you do despite the odds, people will be hooked enough to explore the impossible possibility. And that there, is the foot in the door. It just has to open a tiny bit to be flung wide. Even the people that fight back, point fingers, cry conspiracy... know deep down, this shit ain't right.

I'm prepared to discuss the topic assuming people will engage in earnest debate.

However I see no signs of that when Russia is the topic. Decades of conflating the USSR with Russia and NATO as some sort of bastion of decency has rotted critical thinking skills.
That's jewmedia for you.
But people ARE searching for answers whether they realize it or not, some old enough to know better than the crap we're being fed, some who've been muddied by false flags and some just plain coming up in life and have no clue which way to look.

That's where we come in, keep talking and not just here at BF. I say what's on my mind ALL THE TIME, opening or not. If I plant one tiny seed of "things that make ya go HMMMM", perfect. Because that seed grows...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wrong thought line.
If you don't speak, no one hears you.
If you do despite the odds, people will be hooked enough to explore the impossible possibility. And that there, is the foot in the door. It just has to open a tiny bit to be flung wide. Even the people that fight back, point fingers, cry conspiracy... know deep down, this shit ain't right.

I'm prepared to discuss the topic assuming people will engage in earnest debate.

However I see no signs of that when Russia is the topic. Decades of conflating the USSR with Russia and NATO as some sort of bastion of decency has rotted critical thinking skills.
That's jewmedia for you.
But people ARE searching for answers whether they realize it or not, some old enough to know better than the crap we're being fed, some who've neen muddied by false flags and some just plain coming up in life and have no clue which way to look.

That's where we come in, keep talking and not just here at BF. I say what's on my mind ALL THE TIME, opening or not. If I plant one tiny seed of "things that make ya go HMMMM", perfect. Because that seed grows...

OMG!!!!! I was just talking to a friend about all this shit!!!! He just recently put his glasses on!!!!!

He coming over tomorrow, we talking more!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn lost his avatar hack today.. I'm kind of missing that burly lil beast with the Dovey sign HAHA.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter