1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russian devils ready to quit killing babies and civilians in Ukrainian. Putin has lost. Russia is pussies and failing momma said

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Got baby formula? How's your covid? Any illegals from the open border moving in next door? Go fill your tank and blow me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Russian devils ready to quit killing babies and civilians in Ukrainian. Putin has lost. Russia is pussies and failing momma said

Only the Ukrainians are intentionally killing Ukrainians and Russia is achieving their goals and fending off the strategic fuckery being waged on them by Western nations.

I don't know where you and Momma are getting your news....

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Only the Ukrainians are intentionally killing Ukrainians and Russia is achieving their goals and fending off the strategic fuckery being waged on them by Western nations.

Momma sez that’s total Bull shit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Momma sez that’s total Bull shit.

Momma lives in an echo chamber....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Some folks just won't see, Frood.
Never give up though, keep talking.
Give them links or articles to help them in their journey of veil lifting.
Show them...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Some folks just won't see, Frood.
Never give up though, keep talking.
Give them links or articles to help them in their journey of veil lifting.
Show them...

They won't take any links from non NATO pushing sources seriously.

Take for instance the gas and electricity shut off's from Russia into European nations.... these people read the click bait but not the underlying reasoning.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If someone asks, sure..... but otherwise it's as much a waste of time as Scott Ritter telling people till he was blue in the face that Iraq had no WMD's.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Wrong thought line.
If you don't speak, no one hears you.
If you do despite the odds, people will be hooked enough to explore the impossible possibility. And that there, is the foot in the door. It just has to open a tiny bit to be flung wide. Even the people that fight back, point fingers, cry conspiracy... know deep down, this shit ain't right.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm relaxed.. SO NICE not working on a Friday night !! Lovin it :D :D :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Wrong thought line.
If you don't speak, no one hears you.
If you do despite the odds, people will be hooked enough to explore the impossible possibility. And that there, is the foot in the door. It just has to open a tiny bit to be flung wide. Even the people that fight back, point fingers, cry conspiracy... know deep down, this shit ain't right.

I'm prepared to discuss the topic assuming people will engage in earnest debate.

However I see no signs of that when Russia is the topic. Decades of conflating the USSR with Russia and NATO as some sort of bastion of decency has rotted critical thinking skills.