1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like having her aboard lol

Is she someone we've encountered before on other boards?
Which boards?

Third Rail Forum, Cosmic Outpost, the old and newer Flametruth, Brawl-Hall, Shinra Online, Flame4cash, MortalKombat, Bluecashew, Van Forum, Cindysbeentrippin, et cetera...
I ain't been to none of those places.

consumptionjunction, steakandcheese, jagassery, bannedallstars, bastardannex, deviantvortex (I think it was called lol, Lioness would know), and also I hail from some of the others that Frood mentioned. Plus a couple others of long lost past that I cant even remember the name lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Something went down with GG recently.. I got an email that it was hacked.. Didn't sign on much, so I wasn't that concerned.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Which boards?

Third Rail Forum, Cosmic Outpost, the old and newer Flametruth, Brawl-Hall, Shinra Online, Flame4cash, MortalKombat, Bluecashew, Van Forum, Cindysbeentrippin, et cetera...

consumptionjunction, steakandcheese, jagassery, bannedallstars, bastardannex, deviantvortex (I think it was called lol, Lioness would know), and also I hail from some of the others that Frood mentioned. Plus a couple others of long lost past that I cant even remember the name lol.

There's been so many....

Flamechamps and its predecessor Ring Fever too....

So many to remember

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also, I'm a far cry from a newb.

That I knew! Hence why I said you was seasoned lol.

You are merely a noob to this fine forum. And thats ok!!!

Now have a shot with me, and help me hoist up the main sail!!!!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Which boards?

That amount of wasted time, not to mention the interesting names, makes my head spin right round.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Which boards?

That amount of wasted time, not to mention the interesting names, makes my head spin right round.

Forum culture has somewhat gone the way of the dodo but the revival is still possible...particularly if the Web contracts and becomes spotty again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Which boards?

I never did any social media. Always forums where I could say what I wanted. And Photoshop lol.

Great places they were to visit, when bored at work lol.

At the same time, I've made many friends over the years. Have numbers and addresses to some, sent Christmas gifts and got some in return, and even met folks.

I would never say that my time was wasted, though.... some times it was.... reading bullshit. The fun times I regret not!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If any of you 3 talking to me right now want my number, I would gladly give it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You get one more outta me, then off to the sandman. 4:30 coming quick after getting my party on.