1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Can someone please take the little blue pills away from Blazor before he stabs a pillow or something?!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well thats good @LotusBud , it can be very difficult to pee in the middle of the night otherwise, lulz

Is it painful? I mean by like the 5th hour?

Lol not really.

Only thing is my undies, stretched way out lol. I could just let it poke above the elastic band, but thats not comfy either. Maybe I should just sleep nude, and free willy lol.

I dont understand why it stays hard all night, its not like I have sex dreams. I have very vivid dreams though, and it makes me wonder if my peter is part of my bodies astral projection in dream state.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Put Cheerios in the toilet so you have something to aim at like a big boy :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Put Cheerios in the toilet so you have something to aim at like a big boy :GiggleBitch:

I dont think you understand the acrobatics involved, with peeing with a hard on lol.

I may not be able to write my name in the snow, but I have witnessed this after… well, you know… it was hilariously funny to watch and looked quite painful.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont think you understand the acrobatics involved, with peeing with a hard on lol.

I may not be able to write my name in the snow, but I have witnessed this after… well, you know… it was hilariously funny to watch and looked quite painful.

Oh its a challenge hahaha.

Its not painful. Only painful when ya sneeze mid-stream lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I the only one that has a raging hard on ALL night long?
whats up with that tmi?

hey, i heard in the the days of the pharaohs they would test the queens guard eunuchs first by putting skinny glass rods down their soft dicks and maidens would attempt 2 stimulate them

if they got a hard on, snap