1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Whats it gonna be called.... "The Booty Hole", "Flea's Fun Time Fiesta", "The Countess Club", "The Salsa Sub", "Grandma's Grind House"? lol

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wanna talk about the Johnny Depp trial regardless of what it’s called… Flea and I share a infatuation with all things Hollywood A lister

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oddly, I was just imagining SSS earlier, pulling an Amber Heard on Countess's matress lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All my precautions didn't help me out :'( I got the Covids :( G'DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I felt extremly fatiqued last night while at work and got the chills.. Took a home test this morning..tested positive. Then went to the clinic for another test .Yep!!. lol. Sucks!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks, Jeannie.. I don't feel bad.. Just tired and got the chills.. I'll see if it gets worse :'(

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Within 5 minutes, If I remember correctly lol.. I had to go to the clinic for paperwork for my job .. I was hoping the home test was wrong.. lolol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my dad was sick for a day and it showed a dark T line positive which meant he had a high viral load, my mother said she felt a little funny and showed a faint T line...

24hrs later, her test was just like his, dark T line

lots of coughing n fever but they were good after 5 days

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Within 5 minutes, If I remember correctly lol.. I had to go to the clinic for paperwork for my job .. I was hoping the home test was wrong.. lolol
my dads showed up in under a minute lol, but i waited the whole 20 mins like it said... it just got darker