1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I appreciate that, Lotus <3 I feel worse today :( Now I've got a stuffy nose and headache . We'll see how bad it gets.

Hope you feel better!

@Jeannie had it twice cause she got jabbed and her immune system is compromised. Lady here at work done had it FOUR times!!! Others I know that been jabbed have had it 3 times. I've had it once, as most of my unjabbed friends have only had it once.

When I had it, I was similar to you. The fatigue and brain fog is a bitch. You got the muscle aches? Take Tylenol for your head and aches. I tried Theraflu, but it only helped the pain a lil, so I switched to Tylenol.... which helps with fever too.

Rest and fluids!

Im guessing I had it anyway lol, I've never taken a test.

Oh, Ivermectin is available over the counter now in Tennessee! Just in case. As long as it dont go down in your lungs you should be ok.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
The place has taken a turn for the worst in my absence, Gallium was found pissed as fuck face down in a urinal and Flynn has been noncing in the men's bathroom again

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was worried about you lol.. You left so suddenly and for so long.. Glad you are back aryan :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG.. I wish I could post some of these photoshop request from facebook LMAO!!!! People are fucked up :facepalm:

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Wanna point something out... as before, when the ShoutBox was closed... General Forum had new posts filling half page One - daily. Look at it now...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
How does the SB help the board when random members swing thru and see no content? No opinions or quality whatever in Gen alone?...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Get it... Not about 'transcripts' in 1 mill thread... not about quantity.. about quality/variety and hopefully creativity. Its about the LONG TERM, and not quick chats. I like the SB too.. that's why I bought it, but its working against us.

Thats why this fucking Shoutbox is gonna burn this weekend...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're the boss. I don't use it enough to miss it, tbh. People that do use it more often also post elsewhere, so there appears to be a good balance. Just my observation lol.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Need you starting threads about Pizza and surviving Nuclear war no idle chat in a dead zone. Buried forever.. Let your words live on in epic threads.. SB were NEVER part of a successful OG board of the 2000s.... posters we're.