1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im partying with Vikings tonight lol, got my mead
i got drunk on mead once at one of those renaissance festivals where ppl dress up like knights and all the woman r called wenches lol

worst hangover ever 0_o

Lol, damn. I've never been to one of those festivals. Closest thing to that I went to was a halfway to St. Patricks festival, with vikings and pirates lol. Was small, but there was ax throwing and a couple vendors, plus live music and beer.

Tonight is like a once a month thing these vikings do, only been once, and tonight is my first time trying mead. They have a fire, and put in offerings, like I saw them put pork on the fire, thought they were cooking lol, nah it was an offering. And they would pour mead on the fire too. There was a fire breather too, he would blow fire, and had that thing thats like a ball of fire on the end of a rope and he would spin it around and out and shit. Was pretty cool.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
i got drunk on mead once at one of those renaissance festivals where ppl dress up like knights and all the woman r called wenches lol

worst hangover ever 0_o

Lol, damn. I've never been to one of those festivals. Closest thing to that I went to was a halfway to St. Patricks festival, with vikings and pirates lol. Was small, but there was ax throwing and a couple vendors, plus live music and beer.

Tonight is like a once a month thing these vikings do, only been once, and tonight is my first time trying mead. They have a fire, and put in offerings, like I saw them put pork on the fire, thought they were cooking lol, nah it was an offering. And they would pour mead on the fire too. There was a fire breather too, he would blow fire, and had that thing thats like a ball of fire on the end of a rope and he would spin it around and out and shit. Was pretty cool.
Mead is a honey wine type eh? I used to think it was beer... You'd love a highland games festival blaze, drink and all sorts of activities in a picturesque setting and many people dressed up in old garb... I've only been to one but I enjoyed it... The Falconry was awesome!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

worst hangover ever 0_o

the only thing i ate that whole day was a giant turkey leg so make sure u eat haha

u like LOTR so u would love the medieval theme

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

worst hangover ever 0_o

Mead is a honey wine type eh? I used to think it was beer... You'd love a highland games festival blaze, drink and all sorts of activities in a picturesque setting and many people dressed up in old garb... I've only been to one but I enjoyed it... The Falconry was awesome!
mead is sorta sweet and it got on my nerves but still better than beer so i kept drinking it lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

worst hangover ever 0_o

the only thing i ate that whole day was a giant turkey leg so make sure u eat haha

I had a giant turkey leg at Disney world when I was a kid, thing was like a T rex leg it was massive! I dunno what you feed them over there lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
162098017_23847353736310748_7043833344577777822_n.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

worst hangover ever 0_o

mead is sorta sweet and it got on my nerves but still better than beer so i kept drinking it lol
Never had it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

worst hangover ever 0_o

Thats what I hear, like a honey wine..... its fermented honey. But it comes in cans like beer too. When its in beer form, its like 7% , the wine is like 11% , and I saw bottles of the REAL stuff, was like 22% but was pricey as fuck.

My friends go to a local Highland Games festival! They perform. Its been canceled last 2 years though cAUse oF CovID. I wanna go.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

worst hangover ever 0_o

Lol, I want one of them giant turkey legs lol. And carry my grog around in a horn!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor, you're supposed to be cutting back so you can sleep.

I'll let Shamp be the guinea pig lol.

I like drinking on the weekend.

Wouldnt of done any good not drinking last night, neighbor was running a saw and a hammer at the crack of daylight this morning, and I had just went to bed 3 hours before that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wouldnt of done any good not drinking last night, neighbor was running a saw and a hammer at the crack of daylight this morning, and I had just went to bed 3 hours before that.

On a weekend too, didn't you say your neighbours are chanks? It's proper disrespectful doing that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

On a weekend too, didn't you say your neighbours are chanks? It's proper disrespectful doing that.

Mexicans lol.