1,000,000 Post Thread

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yay! Yesterday turned to Monday fifteen minutes ago for Loatz. I still have 7hours and 45 minutes to go. Sucks to be me, I guess. :SadFace:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fortunately, based on my geophysical location, my Monday (ie midnight plus a second) is more than ocho hrs. away.

Not bragging, that's just the way it is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What is T Total, with no drink, sounds horrible lol.

It's from teetotaler, which they think is from "Temperance total," temperance meaning non-drinker. It was a movement started in the early 1800s. Just sayin.
What the fuck is your drive? You’re not teaching anyone anything that they’re not already aware of. Is this the essence of you...a fucking leftarded mouthpiece? Give it a rest wind_bag!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's from teetotaler, which they think is from "Temperance total," temperance meaning non-drinker. It was a movement started in the early 1800s. Just sayin.

I always knew it as in "getting T Totally fucked up!" lol.

Btw, I didnt drink yesterday, slept like shit last night.

I got smashed all week up til that point. Im gonna take it easy this week...... so I say lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What the fuck y'all doing!

Im getting CRUNK!!!

hahahahahah
burn off another forest in europe .. or russia lol not that they'd care ....

Rigor! Where the fuck you been!

Hell I thought THEY done got you lol.

Dont let 'em! Dodge and weave!
Blazor !!

horrid horrid been battling trolls from belgium and holland .. for the rest i am on the island named boredom .. how have you been?

Hanging in there! Been having fun! You wouldn't be bored if you were rolling with me lol. Glad you still alive!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Im getting CRUNK!!!

hahahahahah

Blazor !!

horrid horrid been battling trolls from belgium and holland .. for the rest i am on the island named boredom .. how have you been?

Hanging in there! Been having fun! You wouldn't be bored if you were rolling with me lol. Glad you still alive!
yeah same here untill i can leave this cesspit called belgium .. i bet i wouldn't be bored, nor would you if we pulled up .. alive, define alive ..

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
188465269_4396614833696546_1989865818063977036_n.jpg

It's the journey, not the destination.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im getting CRUNK!!!

hahahahahah

Blazor !!

yeah same here untill i can leave this cesspit called belgium .. i bet i wouldn't be bored, nor would you if we pulled up .. alive, define alive ..

I am far from bored these days, so glad things happening. My friend asked about camping, and I had to tell him I was booked for the next 3 weeks hahaha.

Alive, in your case.... with a pulse and posting here lol.

Perhaps one day you wont have to keep looking over your shoulder, or listening to the voices that the chip in your head tell you. When you feel free, you will feel even more alive.

Cheers man.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got smashed all week up til that point. Im gonna take it easy this week...... so I say lol.

You're too old to be getting drunk every day. That shit should be behind you once you have kids. Just sayin. And of course you didn't sleep well. It takes more than one day to correct the abuse you're heaping on your entire body.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're too old to be getting drunk every day. That shit should be behind you once you have kids. Just sayin. And of course you didn't sleep well. It takes more than one day to correct the abuse you're heaping on your entire body.

Lol good times though.

I use to not drink much at all, Im more of a toker. But my last gf had me drinking like a fish, since that was how she rolled lol. I've cut way back from that, I think. In addition, that whole Covid year, and BLM/ANTIFA crap got me fired up, and becoming single with nothing to do but drink got me as well.

I was drinking a 2 liter of bourbon a week. Now Im down to maybe 12 beers and an 1/8th liter of bourbon a week. This past week I did a bit more though lol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Im getting CRUNK!!!

hahahahahah

Blazor !!

I am far from bored these days, so glad things happening. My friend asked about camping, and I had to tell him I was booked for the next 3 weeks hahaha.

Alive, in your case.... with a pulse and posting here lol.

Perhaps one day you wont have to keep looking over your shoulder, or listening to the voices that the chip in your head tell you. When you feel free, you will feel even more alive.

Cheers man.
yeah ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Same shit different smell! Yeah all good Hollywood. Expecting massive 20ft surf this Sunday. Going to have to search for the outer reefs that can handle it though. Keeping fit or I will die for sure.