1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Girls were crazy there. Soap party’s, leather banks and girls left and right. You could grab their tits, ass… One night a girl played with her pussy in front of me. It was exiting . I was drinking my beer, acting cool. Then she grabbed my bottle and drank it. Smiling at me whispered in my ear: „I want you to fuck me with that bottle.“

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
The bar was „Windmill“: Windmill, insanity ensures here, if your not fingering a girl on your lap in Windmill then your doing Windmill wrong,

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Aryan, I once met a sick french guy in Bangkok on one of those streets! 3 floors full of pussy bars. He was working in Germany as a train driver. He worked 11 months like a swine and ate Ramen. Then booked a 1 month trip and spend all his money for mongering. He „collected“ the the thongs as a trophy. He showed me all. He had a Facebook site. It was a funny night. That guy was sick. His stories amazing

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
You know my brother, it was just one of night. I was in my luxury AirBNB!!! It was like 8 pm. Time to eat and check girls on the apps. I decided to visit the „streets“. I met this crazy guy. Techno style dude!!!! We enjoyed the night. I was laughing so hard. He told me why he is doing it and all his sick sex nights.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
He even banged a Shemale. He told me couldn’t get enough. He wanted to try some meAT. He told it in a funny way. Awesome night

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Every night, peacefully sitting in one of these bars. Sometimes 30 femz dancing, Me, arrogant drinking my beer. Just enjoying time. And then I went home. all good.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol, can you imagine us, you, Uncle and me, strutting down them streets lol