1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hopefully that Mexican Jabba the hutt lookalike will sling it back to the Taco Bell forum soon.
Fuck they’re opinionated for never living in the country they’re gabbing about. I hope a kaffir throat fucks her and leaves her with acquired immunodeficiency one day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hope you Bastards are having a pleasant Friday...let’s talk about Trump or Biden!
No thanks, never thought I’d be on a forum full of Karen’s ....or have to here about some slags period blood and vomit on its sheets, what next, will it describe the shit skids in its draws ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hope you Bastards are having a pleasant Friday...let’s talk about Trump or Biden!
No thanks, never thought I’d be on a forum full of Karen’s ....
Can you believe it!? @Bastard Factory c’mon mate...is this where it’s at? Pointless arguments which a bunch of leftarded nerds? They’re even using Politics to create mundane stupidity threads. I had to award that fucking mungbean @LotusBud a fucking shitting gif. This Political shite needs to be reigned in or we’re out!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is this a shoutbox or breaks personal whine factory .... dude goes on like a bitch

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck...imagine if I could go toe-to-toe with this cunt aye? I miss him and walk over, go to shake his hand...then BAM!!! One heel straight into his ugly fucking mug! Fucking scabby beggar that he is!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck...imagine if I could go toe-to-toe with this cunt aye? I’d walk over, go to shake his hand...then BAM!!! One heel straight into his ugly fucking mug! Fucking scabby beggar that he is!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have been listening to this fucking cunt go on for nearly ten fucking years! I thought he was some little cunt on the Y. Never did I think he had a couple years on me. Fucking whine, whine, fucking whine. I think you both were mates back then if I’m not mistaken? @SHAMPAIN

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha lookit this cum lapper ... hey breaky ... I;m not a woman you greasy fuck LOL I'm a tad more of a formidable foe LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is he holding your pee pee whilst you pee Shamps ?? ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa