1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
do you duck ?? or is it just SPLAT !! straight in the face AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@ X ...I’m advanced black belt, as well as other styles. I evade while stepping in and striking...I’m too quick. Your knee will snap as well....you just weren’t aware of it...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MY GOD shuddup you fucking eediot LOLOL ONE 2 x 4 THAT;S IT MAN BAM !!!LIGHTS OUT

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ladies and gentleman ... I introduce you too the internet FUCKTARD lololololol with his keybored glock ahahahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a leaf and you lose every night...
]

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes that's why every step I take there you are licking my fading imprint.\ retard LOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
don;t get mad man.... I completely understand why you did it ... bubba told you and you did LOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
bleached his hair BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Wat de fack mang AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL YOU already look older than me you fucktard ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
coming from a criminal that can't handle a woman and has amounted to nothing but a frown on his parents faces hahahahahahahahahaha