1,000,000 Post Thread

do you duck ?? or is it just SPLAT !! straight in the face AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA
 
yes I forgot you fucking shit dick LOLOLOL DRIFT !!
 
@ X ...I’m advanced black belt, as well as other styles. I evade while stepping in and striking...I’m too quick. Your knee will snap as well....you just weren’t aware of it...
 
MY GOD shuddup you fucking eediot LOLOL ONE 2 x 4 THAT;S IT MAN BAM !!!LIGHTS OUT
 
Ladies and gentleman ... I introduce you too the internet FUCKTARD lololololol with his keybored glock ahahahahahahahahaaaa
 
You're a leaf and you lose every night...
]
 
yes that's why every step I take there you are licking my fading imprint.\ retard LOLOLOLOLOLOL
 
dye MY hair ?? seriously ?? what dude does that ??
 
don;t get mad man.... I completely understand why you did it ... bubba told you and you did LOLOLOLOL
 
bleached his hair BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Wat de fack mang AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
 
LOL YOU already look older than me you fucktard ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
 
coming from a criminal that can't handle a woman and has amounted to nothing but a frown on his parents faces hahahahahahahahahaha
 
actually my nic is the rock and roll grampa LOL