1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
bed·sit /ˈbedˌsit/ Learn to pronounce nounBritish noun: bedsit; plural noun: bedsits; noun: bed-sit; plural noun: bed-sits; noun: bed-sitter; plural noun: bed-sitters; noun: bedsitter; plural noun: bedsitters; noun: bed-sitting room; plural noun: bed-sitting rooms a one-room apartment typically consisting of a combined bedroom and sitting room with cooking facilities.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
bed·sit /ˈbedˌsit/ a one-room apartment typically consisting of a combined bedroom and sitting room with cooking facilities.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
also, In the United Kingdom (British), a studio flat is usually a single room with cooking facilities which has its own bathroom attached. Traditionally, if a dwelling has a shared bathroom, it is known as a bedsit.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
A UK Estate Agent (realtor) would use the term 'Studio' for anything from a broom closet upwards. In fact, during the property boom of the 1980's they did just that. £75000 for a closet in central Lomdon

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
A UK Estate Agent (realtor) would use the term 'Studio' for anything from a broom closet upwards. In fact, during the property boom of the 1980's they did just that. £75000 for a closet in central London

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You see that in NY. Studios are quite spacious where I am. My last apartment was technically a one bedroom built in 1923. I used the windowless bedroom as my walk-in closet and then had it set up like a hotel suite with a seating area at the foot of my bed. I love it. I could clean the entire place and have 3 loads of laundry done within 2 hours.