1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, as an outsider to this debate what I thought what was wrong is there was no input or meaningful debate on this issue. It was a decision entirely from the top with no input from women affected nor from healthcare professionals or social workers. There are a lot of other issues too such as rape, incest, juveniles & children in trouble who may have been impregnated against their will. The pro choice states should each hold referendums and the dare the pro life ones to hold them too. Ca govenor Newsome should do this to bait & shake a stick at Texas governor Greg Abbott.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, as an outsider to this debate what I thought what was wrong is there was no input or meaningful debate on this issue. It was a decision entirely from the top with no input from women affected nor from healthcare professionals or social workers. There are a lot of other issues too such as rape, incest, juveniles & children in trouble who may have been impregnated against their will. The pro choice states should each hold referendums and then dare the pro life ones to hold them too. California govenor Newsome should do this to bait & shake a stick at Texas governor Greg Abbott.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, as an outsider to this debate what I thought what was wrong is there was no meaningful debate on this issue. It was a decision entirely from the top with no input from women affected nor from healthcare professionals or social workers. There are a lot of other issues too such as rape, incest, juveniles & children in trouble who may have been impregnated against their will. The pro choice states should each hold referendums and then dare the pro life ones to hold them too. California govenor Newsome should do this to bait & shake a stick at Texas governor Greg Abbott.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, as an outsider to this debate what I thought what was wrong is there was no meaningful debate on this issue. It was a decision entirely from the top with no input from women affected nor from healthcare professionals or social workers. There are a lot of other issues too such as rape, battered women, incest, juveniles & children in trouble who may have been impregnated against their will. The pro choice states should each hold referendums and then dare the pro life ones to hold them too. California govenor Newsome should do this to bait & shake a stick at Texas governor Greg Abbott.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is, Rancid, accidents can happen to anyone. Don't bring an innocent child into a cruel world becaue some adults fucked up. It's evil.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I worked for famous musicians. TYhey had an abundence of girls every bight and the engineers got the surplus. It's lowered my sex drive. I kinda had a few lifetimes worth of sex in 5 years. Mostly bever kbew banes. They were all just babe.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I worked for famous musicians. TYhey had an abundance of girls every night and the engineers got the surplus. It's lowered my sex drive. I kinda had a few lifetimes worth of sex in 5 years. Mostly bever kbew banes. They were all just babe.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I worked for famous musicians. They had an abundance of girls every night and the engineers got the surplus. It's lowered my sex drive. I kinda had a few lifetimes worth of sex in 5 years. Mostly bever kbew banes. They were all just babe.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I worked for famous musicians. They had an abundance of girls every night and the engineers got the surplus. It's lowered my sex drive. I kinda had a few lifetimes worth of sex in 5 years. Mostly bever knew names. They were all just babe.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I worked for famous musicians. They had an abundance of girls every night and the engineers got the surplus. It's lowered my sex drive. I kinda had a few lifetimes worth of sex in 5 years. Mostly never knew names. They were all just babe.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thrush is an STD? I had thrush when I had Epstein Barr. Immune system problem. You're lucky none of them were junkies, also. Very lucky.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I'm gonna write it again maybe tonight or tomorrow because I want to know why certain things are right there in front of us and peoople do nothing, liberals that hate whites but every person they deeply love are white, celebrate that those kind of people that they love will be gone forever? I find it heartbreaking I really do! brown bears are , sorry HAVE put pandas on the extinction danger list and people are going crazy about it yet there is no outcry for white human beings going extinct?

I don't hate whites. I hate bigoted, hateful people of all races.