1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you don't believe in abortion, don't get one. Don't be a fucking tyrant and force people to believe what you believe. Fuckwit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I coud post a horrible story about some fickwit who birthed a child and then tortured that child. Should we outlaw all parenthood because some parents are abusive? If you don;t fucking believe in abortion, don't fucking get one.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I'm concerned about Roe V Wade in the USA. The SCOTUS committed a crime in my opinion, and every one of them who voted to rescind should be impeached. And imprisoned.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
umm...ppl are expressing their opinions and don't force other people to believe what you believe LB

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Great tits and stunning face but any woman who reveals that much of their chest in public isn't a viable long term partner.

Like the Racionais have said "Vulgar women, just one night, nothing else"

I'd be hesitant even then.... unless I had a vasectomy for added piece of mind. Could you imagine trying to father a child when the mother exhibits over the top exhibitionism and a need for constant male attention?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, the fucking anti assholes are the ones who have forced others to believe what they believe. I never ever forced anyone to get an abortion. These fuckers are now forcing people to have babies. That's fucjed up.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I NEVER impregnated a woman "by accident", as far as I remember, I'd be VERY careful with that, condoms were always in my car, in my room, in my wallet.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sure? Maybe a condom failed and someone had a baby you don't even know about. Or an abortion.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've had literally hundreds of one night stands (I was a slag) and have no clue how many women I impregnated. I hope they had access to an abotion should they have needed. I don't want any surprise child support claims

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've had literally hundreds of one night stands (I was a slag) and have no clue how many women I impregnated. I hope they had access to an abortion should they have needed. I don't want any surprise child support claims

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I find that very hard to believe Lotus. They'd have told me. It's not cheap to do that here. Is it possible? Yes. But I'd bet good money it didn't happen. It pays to be careful. I never felt that having to content with a BJ or a handjob was worse than having a guilty conscience.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, as an outsider to this debate what I thoughr was wrong is there was no input or meaningful debate on this issue. It was a decision decided from the top with no womens input nor from healthcare professionals or social workers. There are a lot of other issues too such as rape, incest, juveniles & children in trouble who may have been impregnated against their will. The pro choice states should each hold referendums and the dare the pro life ones to hold them too. Ca govenor Newsome should do this to bait & shake a stick at Texas governor Greg Abbott.