1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a bad day when I miss arguing with Flynn...

You guys complain when she’s here. Hell, some of you even tried to get her banned. Now you miss her? lol
I've never tried to get anyone banned, not even maxicreep... Take that back!

I think I managed to tame her slightly, she's not quite as feral and hostile as she used to be. She'll never be capable of civil discourse though and will need to be kept on a leash at all times when released from her cage.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Karen alert...

You just said you hate "niggers, pakis and jews" and I'm the likely "Karen"? Now that's funny. "Excuse me, policeman that 'nigger' is walking in my park."

Good story.
I hate them because niggers are violent rapey thieves, pakis blow up our kids and cut soldiers working for charity heads off in broad daylight, groom underage white girls and rape them everyday, jews are directly responsible for flooding the muslims into europe, bombarding us with interracialtv adds etc and encouraging fahgetry... ONLY IN THE WEST not Israel
Who’s alt is that anyway ? @Bastard Factory
She's not got any shared IPs and not using a proxy/vpn so it might be Oak but there's no real way of telling... I also know something else which may prove she's a genuine new member, I hope she is...

It's Poark 100%. She used a stupid argument on here that she had previously used back on SG about how Republicans are more likely to be unfaithful and cheat on their partners than Democrats.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1622119694_j5xja47f4f.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Swampy...check out shit_skins new avatar is transactions... lolol
Suits the putrid cunt..
She broke the “truce”...can’t trust a shit_skin! :GoodStuff:
You should have known that lol, it only comes here to chimpout ...
I’ve always known not to trust it...I’ve seen it in action over the years. Now I picture it waddling...

Circa 2016

images

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

I didn’t break anything. You’re wiggin out but it’s ok. I’ll just have to start fucking you up again. Scum sucking kid killer
Oh ave a look it’s the fun sponge...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

I didn’t break anything. You’re wiggin out but it’s ok. I’ll just have to start fucking you up again. Scum sucking kid killer

oh look…it’s the decrepit old corpse fucker who can’t mind her own business.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Lol the shitskin in on repeat again, getting me mixed up with its greaser mother lmfao..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Lol the shitskin in on repeat again, getting me mixed up with its greaser mother lmfao..

No, you withered ass geriatric…I’m on whoop your ass mode so keep trying me.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

It’s chimping out again, must be something I said..
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

It’s your face and the fact you fuck dead people. Triggered

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Yeah I fuck dead people, lol, that’s all you got ? Haha never mind, I do understand, I’d be mad too if I was an ugly lizard looking coon with dreams of being white, now go and get a banana and sit outside, there’s a good boon...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Yeah I fuck dead people, lol, that’s all you got ? Haha never mind, I do understand, I’d be mad too if I was an ugly lizard looking coon with dreams of being white, now go and get a banana and sit outside, there’s a good boon...

Hold up

You think I wanna be WHITE? Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world, hagitha. I’ve always been proud of to be brown.

Just so you know..I’d rather be black than some stank ass, trailer trash white bitch. Eat that, corpse fucker

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Hold up

You think I wanna be WHITE? Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world, hagitha. I’ve always been proud of to be brown.

Just so you know..I’d rather be black than some stank ass, trailer trash white bitch. Eat that, corpse fucker
Oh your so racist, tell me, when your with then smelly niggers, are you glad you swallowed, or do you enjoy a trail of ugly pickaninis following you about ? Btw, no such thing as a white Latina,and if they are the most beautiful in the world, wtf happened to you ? So can you think of anything else that don’t involved a corpse , do you people even know when a corpse is close by ? Must be hard to tell smelling the way you do, I dunno vomit on your bedding, house full of rodents, bit of a poor cow really ain’t you..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suits the putrid cunt..

Hold up

Oh your so racist, tell me, when your with then smelly niggers, are you glad you swallowed, or do you enjoy a trail of ugly pickaninis following you about ? Btw, no such thing as a white Latina,and if they are the most beautiful in the world, wtf happened to you ? So can you think of anything else that don’t involved a corpse , do you people even know when a corpse is close by ? Must be hard to tell smelling the way you do, I dunno vomit on your bedding, house full of rodents, bit of a poor cow really ain’t you..

Uh oh…you know someone’s triggered when they start mumbling and grasping at straws.

Go take your dementia meds before addressing me again, corpse fucker. I ain’t trying to dissect your old people babble