1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
not supposed to ... do you think I want to be summoned at all hours for one O my awesome posts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the day is upon me ... heartbeats and breath is all I crave, that and the love of my woman ... blessed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lotus got everyone’s balls twisted.

You're not a very good white knighter...

But considering who you need to shield, that was probably the best anyone could hope to achieve for that sack of repetitive crybaby nanna vomit...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Northern California is awesome. The finest in weed and wine. I’ve been visiting every Cannibus store in Sonoma county. There must be 20 or so. Nothing bad about an oaky bottle of Chardonnay either.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But considering who you need to shield, that was probably the best anyone could hope to achieve for that sack of repetitive crybaby nanna vomit...

Off topic - hub just showed me a video of the mice plague in Australia. Is that your area? It’s so gross

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Off topic - hub just showed me a video of the mice plague in Australia. Is that your area? It’s so gross

Not mine, but it's creeping into the Northeast borders of our State.

My inlaws are farmers and have had some doozies elsewhere... the mice just die in place everywhere you think they couldn't get to.

You basically burn everything in your pantry and whatever soft furnishings they get to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. That sucks.

I've been in Portugal almost two years. I saw one rat, scurrying under a big dumpster. Have never seen a single mouse or rat dropping anywhere. And I have never seen a cockroach. It's weird, actually.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wow. That sucks.

I've been in Portugal almost two years. I saw one rat, scurrying under a big dumpster. Have never seen a single mouse or rat dropping anywhere. And I have never seen a cockroach. It's weird, actually.

I have a phobia about mice and rats. I start having a panic attack.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow. That sucks.

I was sitting next to a camp fire years ago and sipping from an enamel cup full of whiskey and set on the ground. Went to take a drink and got 6 inches of antennas in my mouth and over the rim.

Spit it out and flashed a torch on it... a native Bush Cockroach had climbed into my cup... lulz...

Happened once since... I use a lid now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. That sucks.

Me, too. They make me scream involuntarily. I can't stand them. And I look everywhere for droppings because of it. I've never seen them here. I was worried after we were in the US for a month that we might come home to find droppings in the cupboards or elsewhere. Nothing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wow. That sucks.

Me, too. They make me scream involuntarily. I can't stand them. And I look everywhere for droppings because of it. I've never seen them here. I was worried after we were in the US for a month that we might come home to find droppings in the cupboards or elsewhere. Nothing.

At least 5G is good for something...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wow. That sucks.

Those things give me panic attacks. The mere sight of droppings makes me wanna crawl out my skin.

I asked my mom what happened to me as a child that made me so afraid of them. She gave the best answer, my mama...

Cuz I never had to live with them :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I caught a field mouse and it was so fucking cute I kept him and named him Tyron Mousums. He crawled into a change bucket.

He had a heart attack and died while we were trying to tame him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I caught a field mouse and it was so fucking cute I kept him and named him Tyron Mousums. He crawled into a change bucket.

They are cute lol. I would catch them at work, and set them free outside, so they didnt get caught in the mouse traps lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are cute lol. I would catch them at work, and set them free outside, so they didnt get caught in the mouse traps lol.

When I was a kid I used to go to my great aunts farm and we got buckets and went frog hunting.

I didnt know they screamed until I caught one and it scared the fucking piss out of me lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter