1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Aus in lockdown again? (I don't watch the Jews, I mean news)

I know what you mean about the politics overload, but at least it's confined to one section. Meltdown has gone quiet with Dilf taking a break, so I find myself drawn to politics when there's no TROLOLOL'ing action on the menu.
Victoria...it had a bit of a spike recently. 7 day lockdown.

The Politics is just one repetitive flavour that orientates itself around American politics. It’s not the way moving forward. I might change my name back to Gallium and go out with a bang. I’ve got tired of the people endlessly discussing crap; and most of them are churning out recycled twoddle from google. Recently I had that @Lily cunt telling me that I know nothing about African politics!? I’ll take her around a corner and throw her to the animals that speak goonie-goo-goo. Fucking fat bitch!

Who said you didn't know anything about African politics? I said you didn't know anything about African native writing and proto-writing systems.

I think you should go back and read that when you're sober.
Fuck off you muppet!

Are you having a bad night? I'm having a great one. I have a three day weekend coming up.
Nice one...I’m semi-retired so I have a three or four day weekend most weeks. It’s fantastic since I’ve spent most of my life protecting plebs in society like you.

You really don't know the first thing about me. Well, except that I'm not a racist asshole.
OOOOhhhhh she called someone a racist!!!! lolol
Gck7bkH.jpg

I didn't. I said that the only thing he knows about me is that I'm not a racist asshole.
You don't like white people clearly... Blacks are the most racist people on the planet, everythings about race with them all the time...

It's not clear at all. I like anyone that is decent, kind, open-minded, contributes to their community or society, etc. I don't like people that have a mentality that there's only so much "pie" and no one else, especially someone different, should get a slice of pie. All the while they let the wealthy get away with stealing everyone's pie by buying politicians.

Color isn't the issue, hatred in the heart is, buddy.
tacxsIQ.jpg

How about this one and the "model"?

5e94a1af862a93f4e6b11d64084f1b53.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

Is she the same species as the aboriginal woman or the model?
The model
She's clearly raveged her looks with drugs...

I think she was ugly before the drugs.
Did you get your crystal ball out? It's not about looks it's about facial features and build, all abo women look like the first one...
Real blacks with no white in them look like this...
p2LNdBn.jpg

It's my opinion that when the gene pool is shallow, frequently there are a lot of unattractive people. But if you pay attention while you're out and about in public, most people are average at best. Are you aware that most Miss Universe's are from the Americas? It's the mixing of the gene pool, even among "whites".
Miss Universe is biased though, women from earth always win it...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know what you mean about the politics overload, but at least it's confined to one section. Meltdown has gone quiet with Dilf taking a break, so I find myself drawn to politics when there's no TROLOLOL'ing action on the menu.

The Politics is just one repetitive flavour that orientates itself around American politics. It’s not the way moving forward. I might change my name back to Gallium and go out with a bang. I’ve got tired of the people endlessly discussing crap; and most of them are churning out recycled twoddle from google. Recently I had that @Lily cunt telling me that I know nothing about African politics!? I’ll take her around a corner and throw her to the animals that speak goonie-goo-goo. Fucking fat bitch!

Who said you didn't know anything about African politics? I said you didn't know anything about African native writing and proto-writing systems.

Fuck off you muppet!

Are you having a bad night? I'm having a great one. I have a three day weekend coming up.
Nice one...I’m semi-retired so I have a three or four day weekend most weeks. It’s fantastic since I’ve spent most of my life protecting plebs in society like you.

You really don't know the first thing about me. Well, except that I'm not a racist asshole.
Gck7bkH.jpg

I didn't. I said that the only thing he knows about me is that I'm not a racist asshole.
You don't like white people clearly... Blacks are the most racist people on the planet, everythings about race with them all the time...

It's not clear at all. I like anyone that is decent, kind, open-minded, contributes to their community or society, etc. I don't like people that have a mentality that there's only so much "pie" and no one else, especially someone different, should get a slice of pie. All the while they let the wealthy get away with stealing everyone's pie by buying politicians.

tacxsIQ.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

The model

Did you get your crystal ball out? It's not about looks it's about facial features and build, all abo women look like the first one...
p2LNdBn.jpg

It's my opinion that when the gene pool is shallow, frequently there are a lot of unattractive people. But if you pay attention while you're out and about in public, most people are average at best. Are you aware that most Miss Universe's are from the Americas? It's the mixing of the gene pool, even among "whites".

I see what you did there.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you muppet!

Gck7bkH.jpg

tacxsIQ.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

The model

p2LNdBn.jpg

I just find white girls the most attractive, the only race mixing I'd consider is with South Korean or Japanese...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you muppet!

Gck7bkH.jpg

tacxsIQ.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

The model

p2LNdBn.jpg

I just find white girls the most attractive, the only race mixing I'd consider is with South Korean or Japanese...

And there is nothing wrong with preferences. I don't find the need to be hateful about those we don't prefer.

I have seen handsome and ugly men in every race. Back to what I've posted before. Looks to me are about symmetry in features. However, I have often seen a man I consider average and not particularly handsome, but if his personality is amazing, then he seems more attractive physically as well.

These days though, you can't really tell what some people really look like. All the make-up and tutorials on social media to artificially boost looks. I'm glad I'm out of the game and my guy and I are solid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you muppet!

Gck7bkH.jpg

tacxsIQ.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

The model

p2LNdBn.jpg

And there is nothing wrong with preferences. I don't find the need to be hateful about those we don't prefer.

I have seen handsome and ugly men in every race. Back to what I've posted before. Looks to me are about symmetry in features. However, I have often seen a man I consider average and not particularly handsome, but if his personality is amazing, then he seems more attractive physically as well.

These days though, you can't really tell what some people really look like. All the make-up and tutorials on social media to artificially boost looks. I'm glad I'm out of the game and my guy and I are solid.
I don't hate niggers, pakis and jews for their looks... lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you muppet!

Gck7bkH.jpg

tacxsIQ.jpg

@SHAMPAIN

The model

p2LNdBn.jpg

I don't hate niggers, pakis and jews for their looks... lol

That's swell.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Karen alert...

You just said you hate "niggers, pakis and jews" and I'm the likely "Karen"? Now that's funny. "Excuse me, policeman that 'nigger' is walking in my park."

Good story.
I hate them because niggers are violent rapey thieves, pakis blow up our kids and cut soldiers working for charity heads off in broad daylight, groom underage white girls and rape them everyday, jews are directly responsible for flooding the muslims into europe, bombarding us with interracialtv adds etc and encouraging fahgetry... ONLY IN THE WEST not Israel

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Karen alert...

You just said you hate "niggers, pakis and jews" and I'm the likely "Karen"? Now that's funny. "Excuse me, policeman that 'nigger' is walking in my park."

Good story.
I hate them because niggers are violent rapey thieves, pakis blow up our kids and cut soldiers working for charity heads off in broad daylight, groom underage white girls and rape them everyday, jews are directly responsible for flooding the muslims into europe, bombarding us with interracialtv adds etc and encouraging fahgetry... ONLY IN THE WEST not Israel
Who’s alt is that anyway ? @Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Karen alert...

Good story.
Who’s alt is that anyway ? @Bastard Factory
She's not got any shared IPs and not using a proxy/vpn so it might be Oak but there's no real way of telling... I also know something else which may prove she's a genuine new member, I hope she is...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope you Bastards are having a pleasant Friday...let’s talk about Trump or Biden!
No thanks, never thought I’d be on a forum full of Karen’s ....
Can you believe it!? @Bastard Factory c’mon mate...is this where it’s at? Pointless arguments which a bunch of leftarded nerds? They’re even using Politics to create mundane stupidity threads. I had to award that fucking mungbean @LotusBud a fucking shitting gif. This Political shite needs to be reigned in or we’re out!

Don't let the door slap you on your flat ass on the way out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you muppet!

And you would assume that I am?

I'm gathering some pretty solid evidence as I read your posts. I don't know if you're still trying to be "shocking" like people have been doing for a couple of decades now, or you're really what you appear to be. I don't know what's going on inside your mind. I only know what you present to anyone that reads your posts.

You're will never be able to shame me for being a stable open-minded person. I wish you luck with that if that's your goal.
It’s not my goal to demean you...I’m just testing your mettle. I’m also wondering if you’re going to contribute solely on a political angle, because quite frankly, I’ve had a fucking gutful of it. This is Bastard Factory, not some fucking political couch potato angst-fest!

I have stayed away for a couple of days because I saw that I was getting caught up in politics. It's not what I want to do. I have made a small effort on posting on other threads here and there. I plan on finding other things to respond to.

However, I may not be cut out for this forum. I'm not titillated by a lot of the other content here. It's sort of a boys' club in a lot of ways.
Was a boys club! The political slant is as recent as 8 months, but it has got out of control. Blown-in trolling. The thing is, the people doing it are by no means loyal supporters of Bastard Factory. So basically the “shock-value” tactics by regular/origin members is merely a retaliation tactic.

Bullshit. I am a regular member and supporter of this board. Being a more recent member doesn't make me a "blow-in." You guys are simply freaking out because you were used to this being a board riddled only with far-right political commentary. You are whinging constanly because you can't stand having to read reasonable posts from reasonable people who aren't racist fuckbags with low IQs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fuck off you muppet!

And you would assume that I am?

I'm gathering some pretty solid evidence as I read your posts. I don't know if you're still trying to be "shocking" like people have been doing for a couple of decades now, or you're really what you appear to be. I don't know what's going on inside your mind. I only know what you present to anyone that reads your posts.

You're will never be able to shame me for being a stable open-minded person. I wish you luck with that if that's your goal.
It’s not my goal to demean you...I’m just testing your mettle. I’m also wondering if you’re going to contribute solely on a political angle, because quite frankly, I’ve had a fucking gutful of it. This is Bastard Factory, not some fucking political couch potato angst-fest!

I have stayed away for a couple of days because I saw that I was getting caught up in politics. It's not what I want to do. I have made a small effort on posting on other threads here and there. I plan on finding other things to respond to.

However, I may not be cut out for this forum. I'm not titillated by a lot of the other content here. It's sort of a boys' club in a lot of ways.
Was a boys club! The political slant is as recent as 8 months, but it has got out of control. Blown-in trolling. The thing is, the people doing it are by no means loyal supporters of Bastard Factory. So basically the “shock-value” tactics by regular/origin members is merely a retaliation tactic.

Bullshit. I am a regular member and supporter of this board. Being a more recent member doesn't make me a "blow-in." You guys are simply freaking out because you were used to this being a board riddled only with far-right political commentary. You are whinging constanly because you can't stand having to read reasonable posts from reasonable people who aren't racist fuckbags with low IQs.
This board was never politically-driven. The shit politics that you’re plastering all over the board can be heard on the radio, watched on TV and debated over on actual Political Forums. Do it there! @Bastard Factory ...what’s your take on how American politics is forced on all your overseas members?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have a user name simpleton, it's right there, ONE singular letter ... for the brain waved inept

X

xXx
Site Supporter
not supposed to ... do you think I want summoned at all hours for one O my awesome posts