1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
"Why does Buckfast get you so drunk? Each bottle contains around eight times the caffeine of a can of coke. Drop-for-drop, it has got more caffeine than Red Bull. It doesn't get you drunk: it gets you high. Really high."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
hahahaha I don't drink much at all, hate the shit, all of it tbh but aye the stuff's wild! Back in the day it used to be 17% butt they lowered it... No idea how a tonic wine made by Monks in Deepest England ended up Scotlands naughty drink of choice, mate who's a spark went to Oz for a new life plenty of work and his mum sends him a box of it every month, 8 bottles I think or probs 10 lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Heard you stay in a wooden house that gets blown to fuck every other year, this is my 300 year old home and a snippet of my estate
C2xvmli.jpg
and what do you think we shoot deer with? Peas? I just crushed you! CoPE

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Awh gawd damn. Did t realize you had a 400 x 400 image of your estate on standby, and you shoot deer? Reckon not hot shot thats the kings sport lol

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh hea a hard ass punk ass. The thread is below, find it and make yourself spot in history as i assume this cchat is just ... chat and a good place for.fingerling like you to whip up some courage

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Denial is a sign th cope in you could start venting unto thermal runaway, have you got medication called COPIUM? I'd get some quick before we delve deeper into the life of a Scottish Laird... It won't be an easy journey if you suffer from a wide variety of emotional jealousy type disorders so I also suggest Bitcoin,TOR browser DW and search pills called Deludamol 50,000mg, get em! I'm nice like that, brought up well, private schooled and St Andrews University masters degree in Marine Biology, I know my crabs from my limpets... Are you friendly? Can you ride a horse?