1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha you ain't shit! spamming yelps of desperation and youre asking me if I'm alright I was right though eh? Stay sharp and on yer twos, I know yer desperate to tell us you're old bit strange could be two thigs, but hey jus tremember, sharp and no matter what you do look clean!

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cousins againsr Cousins. Life changes in Northern michigan as Roe vs Wade takes effect in small inbred communities we go now live to shampain for comments aboout his brother sister

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It appears that the rising prices has indeed not stopped tha rampant inbreeding, as grandpa uncle shampain continues to breed with uncle nephew William.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No comments have been made concerning the current state of affairs., but the national geographic team is expected to follow closely. FG

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Shanwow. Whew! What a relief to know you don't love taking a dump above all else! Everything isn't beige here, my friends. Lots of trees, rivers, and blue sky. Where is the beige? I don't see any. It's not too hot now, but starting on Thursday we're in for an 8-day heat wave.
Haha just teasing ya, Portugal's lovely, contrary to popular belief I much prefer Albufiurra (Old town) much quieter and chilled and lovely wee restaurants serving Portuguese food, I've had this dish twice (funny was talking about something similar to someone else today) National soup day? Well it sounds weird but I wanted to try it, got scalded by everyone there "you'll not like it Steven" Crab soup lol honest, it was like really fresh tomatoes,spices and sweet little chunks of crab meat with bread, waiter even got me a big lump of real butter when he heard me say "no butter" lol, soo goood I made everyone go back so I could have it again kinda good! The real winner for me in Portugal is the smell of charcoaled Piri Piri chicken, every night I had it from different places, seasoning differed but I loved it lol, that's what I think of when Portugal is mentioned "the smell of the charcoal, spices & chicken" as the temp started to cool lovely, oh and of course the weird but wonderful "crab soup" :Happy5:

I have never had the crab soup. That's maybe a thing in the Algarve. I've never seen it on any menu. But I had a Portuguese version of curried shrimp the other day that was just fantastic. Giant prawns in a delicious sauce.

When I go to the Algarve I am usually around Olhos de Agua.