1,000,000 Post Thread

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Did you know that ostriches have to swallow small rocks and pebbles to crush up their food because they don’t have teeth?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FUCK ALL VACATING TURNCOATS!!! FUCKIN STAY OVER THERE FOREVER... "Anything funny ever posted at bf?" Aye, there's hundreds or thousands of pics,gifs,videos but yer no interested in that, all yous wanna do here is fight then retreat somewhere else hurt AF! Me, personally I've got no greif with the owner but the audacity to be posting there calling us boring! :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"ALL the funny posters have left"?? Who??? Except the fuckin 2018/19 community, I'll not name any because lamers wont know most of them, Except maybe SSS... Sick of all the self proclaimed forum gangsters turning up like a toxic clone of the last one that joined n said the very same shit! Try to pick fights and they're here talking about doing this "THING" they called " Members make boards so if your a member that's on you, same shite all the time They post stupid fight talk

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"ALL the funny posters have left"?? Who??? Except the fuckin 2018/19 community, I'll not name any because lamers wont know most of them, Except maybe SSS... Sick of all the self proclaimed forum gangsters turning up like a toxic clone of the last one that joined n said the very same shit! Try to pick fights and they're here talking about doing this "THING" they called "FLAMING" I keep asking them to do it then and I'm still fuckin waiting? Members make boards so if your a member that's on you, same shite all the time They post stupid fight talk, dont get attention then moan hahah all the same

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin clicked it by acccident too early I'm no finished venting about how stupid their attitudes are, I don't mean all of them, they should know I don't

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin clicked it by acccident too early I'm no finished venting about how stupid their attitudes are, I don't mean all of them, they should know who they are llolt

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not naming the idiots because they should know also but one fucker I hope has a sneeky beak is @Gallium ya fuckin psyCHINiastrist patient, I see you're over there hahahaha looking forward to you getting banned after another alcohol induced collapse to embarrassment... Gonna oil yourself up and get your ugly wife to take a pic of you tensing that oddity ass again? Looks like your chin got better fed in the womb, doctors must've been glad they could pull you out feet first eh?:WFT::facepalm: WANKERS

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin Site hopping shit talkers, lamers who do this thing that's so great buut never do it instead just fight and moan, maybe that is actually all they've ever done?? poofers the one who brings it up most as if they're waiting to go somewhere else to do it, can't do it here haha I have taken a fuckin stupid concoction of nootropics, pregabalin and buprenorphine lol I'm trying, I have many points! lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I cannae sleep fs it's light here, good job I'm on days owed off and shops shut anyway, I'm soo looking forward to the two big black filthy excavator RAMS I've to make like new again...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud fuck them too! EVIL!!!!!

So why single out Jews? Why not just make it about the corporate masters and not be a racist about it?

I dont mean to sound "racist". When I single out the Jew, most the time Im kidding around. But it is a fact, that a lot high positions are filled with Jews, and a lot of major companies are owned by them too. So Im not too far off when I say "Its ThE jeWs!" lolol. I know its not all Jews, and not all Jews are in on it. Which is why I usually say "THEY, THEM, Elites, etc".