1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
It'd lift a whole lot faster if people weren't so lazy and blind, but eh...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The caves in Ecuador and all the unexplainable artifacts they found there, all the effort that was put into hiding and erasing it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The Freemasons were heavy into all that too. Its in their symbolism

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I didnt know they found another. The one off the coast of Japan they were able to carbon date easier, because it had been preserved

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
They Moon Shaft that was found in the mountains of Eastern Europe, all the accounts of strange things going on there for centuries

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The so called Moon Shaft that was found in the mountains of Eastern Europe, all the accounts of strange things going on there for centuries

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
They have ruins in Antilla, Turkey, which are also close to the shore. It was made from materials that date from millions of years ago and yet, they find metal rods similar to rebar in the construction. BTW, the material is much better than our modern steel, it has zinc in the composition, which have allowed the metal rods to last until today

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I been looking at Egyptian shit for the past 2 hours lol. I better get some work done lol. FUCK, it always sucks me in!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
See how easy it is to brainwash and control them now that they believe they're nothing but a bunch of skin and bones roaming aimlessly on this earth?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
People think these things just happened in nature, or by mistake... I do not think so.