1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Now get this, years ago in the US, I was working with many Ecuadorians and I remember them talking about these events, about Neil Armstrong stealing artifacts from the country

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And some, the older ones had actually visited the priest's exposition or had relatives who did, before it was all stolen and burned.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll watch these later Rancid!!!! Inner Earth facsinates me too. I use to believe in Inner Earth, more than Flat Earth, but Im open to all these days lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
They'd talk about people living in the underground and back then, I couldn't understand what they were talking about, but they had a lot of certainty

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Same thing with the Richat structure, completely unexplained in terms of geology, nothing that comes even close to it exists on the planet

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of folks living underground, I just read an article earlier, about the Hopis, and vast underground tunnels in LA, that housed like a 1000 families back in the day.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Many say the Richat is where some kind of cosmic-level force was applied to set the earth on a certain angle and speed of rotation, and if you want to do such a thing, that would be the right spot

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
In many places you find megalithic structure than date to a lot longer than recorded history and you can exactly where the "younger" civilizations built on top of them