1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VFwe.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've been telling my son for years to pull his pants up, he says sagging is more comfortable. :WTF:

Im not gonna lie, a portion of my teen years I liked rap music, and sagged my britches a lil, but no where near like the quoted pic, mine maybe hung 2-3" more than usual. And honestly, it was more comfortable. For me, it gave "the boys" a lil more room lol. I quickly got out of that phase. Btw, tell him that sagging pants originated in prison, and that it means you're available. See how quick he pulls 'em up haha.
oh well then I guess maybe he was just giving his junk some extra room too. I try not to say too much now that he's an adult. I personally can't stand feeling like my pants are falling off.

I cant either. I wear slim straights now, and they are Wrangler Flex jeans (he might like the boot cut ones). He might like those better. My baggy pants days are over lol. Now if I could just find some decent underwear that fit me. I hardly have an ass, but I bulge up front, I swear they make underwear for guys with big asses and tiny junk haha.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh, I just learned that Q Lazarus is a chick.

I love Jay and Silent Bob. I saw this while I was on break at work. (Sunday, yeah I'm a little late) I wanted to watch it but the seafood lady sat down next to me and I didn't want to offend.

Also, we have a Coke (Coca-Cola) vendor who services our store on Sundays. He looks exactly like Jay. I see him and he sees me and he knows. 'That motherfucker thinks I look like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.' LOL I never have time to talk to him when I see him. It's always in passing. I have work to do and he has work to do.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey man, if your location is an anal creampie, is that before or after it slides out? I mean are you still inside the anal cavity, or are you in the splooge that once was, just dropping by here and there? lol